~Hunter's Ending~

Charity's P.O.V.~

  Still lost in thought, I decided to get a cup of punch to help clear my mind for a second. As I made my way there, however, someone bumped into me and spilled their own glass of punch onto my dress.

  "Oh, I'm sorry." The girl said, sounding not sorry at all. "I just couldn't see you and accidentally bumped into you, that's all."

  "Wait, weren't you that duck lipped girl who worked in the cafeteria that didn't know what udon was?" I exclaimed and she shrugged.

  "Why would I remember something as irrelevant as that?" She said. "You think I'd remember doing something stupid like that and you as well."

"Well, it seems like you do with the tone you're using." Hunter said, as he steps out of the now surrounding crowd around us. "You know who I am.. Right? And you also know what I do."

  Hunter smirks, rolled one hand through his hair and the girl gulped, probably fearing for her life once again (which I will not blame her for doing).

  "Let's forget this loser," Hunter told me and grabs my hand, taking me out of the gym and towards his parked motorcycle. "We have better places to go."

  "But, what about the rest of the guys?" I asked him and he shrugged.

  "Who cares? You're with me now and that's all that matters." He replied. Hunter starts up his bike and hands me a spade helmet. "Be sure to put it on cause we don't want any cops chasing after us tonight."

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he winks at me.

"It's a secret.. Just get on already!"

Hesitantly, I climbed aboard his bike and he placed my hands around his body.

  "You have to hold on tight or you'll fall off." He lectured me. "Trying to become road kill on our first day of dating seems pretty wild."

  He started up the engine and swerved out of the parking lot at a much higher speed than necessary. I screamed a bit, fearing my own safety due to the reckless speed, however, after a while, it became quite calming as well as enjoyable. The lights became blurs and the wind reminded me of a rollercoaster.

  "We are close to getting there," Hunter said and made one more turn, driving right behind a library and through an alley, revealing a huge mansion. He gets off his motorcycle, and offered me a hand to get off.

  "Where are we going to even?" I asked him and he winks at me.

  "Somewhere special," he said, leading me to the door of the mansion. Hunter knocks twice and the door seemed to have opened by itself.

  "Welcome home, Master!" A chorus of voices greeted him and he smiles politely at them.

  "Wha- Wait a moment!" I gasped at the sight of this. Hunter was actually a young master?

   "Is this the young miss we heard so much about?" The Butler in the front asked, giving me a soft smile. "Young Master has been talking about you a lot for the past few months."

  "I have done nothing of that sort," Hunter retorts, his cheeks rosy. "I shall show Charity to our balcony. Please do not disturb us."

  "Yes, Young Master." The servants said in unison and disappeared from the room.

  "Sorry about that." Hunter said and I shook my head. "They went all out like usual."

  "Oh, I don't mind." I said. "I'm just surprised that you're actually rich."

  "I'm not that rich." He said modestly. "I'm just living comfortably."

  "That's what all rich kids say." I accused him. "But at least you're modest about it."

  "Whatever," Hunter brushed off the topic. "Let's just go already."

  We walked up the long stairway and Hunter brought me to the first door to the right. He twists the doorknob to reveal a quiet simple but modern room. 

  "This is my bedroom," he announces. "Sorry that it might not be what you're expecting."

  "Are you really the Hunter I know?" I asked him. "What have you done with the bad boy Hunter?"

  "He died a little while ago." He laughed. "When we entered the house, he went back onto the bike."

  "I wouldn't say that I don't like this side of you either." I said. "At least I know you'd stay loyal to me like this."

  "I wouldn't cheat on anyone that's dating me." Hunter said, shaking his black locks. "That's including you, of course."

  "That's good to know." I said and Hunter allows me to sit on his bed while he opens his tremendous window to reveal his balcony and the night sky full of stars.

  "It's so beautiful.." I said in awe and he chuckled a bit.

  "Not as beautiful as you though." He replied. "You're on a whole new level of beautiful."

   Hunter sat next to me with a plop. "At least I can spend my future with you now."

"Always, and forever more." He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it. "Thank you."

————————————————————

  To be completely honest, Hunter has the biggest part of my heart- As well, I have an immense fear of entering Halloween specialty stores-

  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this ending! Please vote and comment and I hope to see you in the next ending~!^.^*