𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Ugh" Aonung let's out a frustrated grunt as he's walking beside Lëy'la, just a couple of steps forward.

"Why do you keep grunting, you skxawng. My father saved you from embarrassment. Be grateful" Lëy'la says.

"I'll be grateful the day that I am not anywhere near you" Aonung says.

"And I'll be grateful the day I watch you die" Lëy'la says back.

"That was harsh" Aonung mutters under his breath.

"Good. Maybe you'll learn to respect me more then" Lëy'la replies.

"I'll give it once you earn it" Aonung says.

"You are about to earn a slap in the face" Lëy'la says.

"Go on. Do it!" Aonung shouts.

Lëy'la and Aonung begin to argue with one another, as they throw insults back and fourth.

"You're so flat, anyone could mistake you for a man" Aonung says.

"Oh really? Because your sister was touching my tits the other day. Even though, let's face it, you probably like boys. So technically, my chest is appealing to you" Lëy'la says.

"I do not!" Aonung replies, defensively.

"I see the way you look at my brother, Neteyam. You stare at him as though, you want to kiss him. Everyone can see it" Lëy'la says.

"I swear to Eywa-"
"What? What are you going to do! Kill me, because I speak to truth?" Lëy'la cuts him off.

They were now both stood facing one another.

They hear someone clear their throat, making them turn to their left.

Lëy'la quickly moves back, as Aonung hisses at her.

Lëy'la then goes to slap him on the head, "behave."

Rotxo, who is stood right in front of them, let's out a little snicker.

"Hi, Rotxo" Lëy'la smiles at him.

Aonung looks at her, in disbelief.

Her voice was a lot more softer, when she spoke to him. So was her gaze, as her eyes glistened.

"Hi Lëy'la" Rotxo smiles back at her, before looking to Aonung "I'm guessing your father kicked you both out for bickering?"

"No. Actually, my father came up with the idea" Lëy'la says, making Rotxo look back at her, "he could see how Aonung was embarrassing himself and his family."

"You ripped a fish apart right in front of me!" Aonung shouts.

"I never said it was you" Lëy'la shrugs.

"Oh, you little-"

"Right, enough" Rotxo moves in between them, and looks to Aonung, "enough."