𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I've never seen you so angry like that before. It's really hot" Lëy'la says, as she's laying on top of Rotxo, with her head laid on his chest.

"No one sees it because I'm a sweet guy who has patience. But, with you.. I don't know. I guess I'm a completely different person with you" Rotxo shrugs, as he's laying back, leaning his head onto the palm of his hand.

"You just can't stand another man being next to me. I'm just so sexy" Lëy'la replies in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes. Yes you are" Rotxo nods, "and I do not even mean that sarcastically."

"Rotxo" she lifts her head up to look at him, as he looks back down at her.

"I am not sexy. Pretty? Yes, I'll agree to that. But sexy is more of a woman like... Tsireya, for example" Lëy'la says.

"Well, in my eyes, I'd say you're the sexiest" Rotxo says.

Lëy'la realises something, as she tilts her head and looks at him puzzled, "wait. How do you even know what sexy means? I've never mentioned that word until today. To you."

"Ao'nung. He told me you call him a sexy fish" Rotxo laughs.

Lëy'la laughs with him, "ah right. That's true I do call him that. But, it's only to be friendly."

"I'm glad you and Ao'nung get along with each other now. He's like a little brother to me. And I care about him, a lot" Rotxo says.

Lëy'la smiles at him, "anyone would agree that you make a great big brother to him, considering he acts quite childish for his age."

"He's just a man who is misunderstood. He hasn't had a smooth childhood. I'm sure you can understand, being the older sibling" Rotxo says.

She nods, "I do. It's hard but, we pull through."

Rotxo nods as she lets out a sigh.

"Enough about that. Let's talk about you in this outfit" Rotxo says as he turns her over, now hovering on top of her as she laid on the ground.

She let out a giggle, "Rotxo! Why did you do that?"

"Because. I want to admire the outfit from up here. I get a better look" Rotxo says to her.

"Really? That's all? You sure it's not anything else?" She asks playfully as she puts her arms around his shoulders.

Rotxo moves himself forward, letting them kiss each other one again. Slightly aggressive but much more passionately. The first kiss, after being mated with one another.

One of the best feelings any person could have.

"You are adorable when you laugh like that" Rotxo whispers to her as he pulls away.

She smiles back at him, before speaking, "what did I ever do, to deserve a man like you."

"You swayed your tail around me and let me follow" Rotxo laughs at his own joke, making Lëy'la laughs with him.