𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"What is going on?" Lëy'la whispers under her breath, as she walks forward slowly.

The Tsahìk notices her, as her lips tremble by the sight of her, knowing exactly who she is.

"You!" She shouts, walking towards her, "your family has bought this upon us!"

"Hekìyu, mawey" her mate comes forward, placing his hand onto her torso.

Stopping her from making a rash decision.

Lëy'la takes a step back, seeing the hurt in their eyes.
The pain and discomfort.

"Ngaytxoa. I am so sorry" Lëy'la whispers, with guilt in her voice.
Sorry (my apologies).

"It is alright. Everything will be alright" Hekìyu's mate speaks back to her, as Lëy'la lowered her head in front of them.

"We must warn the other villagers. They threaten, with war. They will kill our people. Destroy our land" Këon looks to his grandmother.

"And we will. But not you" His grandmother replied.

"Grandma-"

"It is final, Këon. You will not go. If anything is to happen to you" she warns her grandson.

"But I am a warrior. I am meant to go along" Këon says.

"You will stay. You will help protect the people here. We have many warriors to go along" his grandmother replies.

"What is happening?" R'en comes forward from behind Lëy'la.

She looks down, not realising that R'ia and R'en had followed her the whole time.

"It is not safe for you to know" Lëy'la looks down at them both.

"Come, you said to me that you wish to show me where you play. Let us go there" Lëy'la takes them along with her.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do you think father has seen this?" Neteyam asks.

"It's pretty hard to miss" Lo'ak replies.

"No.." Rotxo lets out in a faint whisper, "this is all my fault."

Lo'ak and Neteyam look up at him.

"I should have stayed by her side. I'm such an idiot" Rotxo walks away slowly, as he feels his heart breaking bit by bit.

"Rotxo, it's not your fault" Neteyam says.

"She needed me. I wasn't there.." Rotxo look up at the other slowly, "this is my fault."

"It's our fault" Neteyam says, "I'm just as much to blame. And my father. And now, we must make it right. And we will."

"How?" Ao'nung asks.

Lo'ak points to a trail, that is following in the direction in front of them.