𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Mother what is this?" Lëy'la asks as she's stood opposite Neytiri, whilst Neytiri was holding out an outfit in her hand.

"I was thinking, now that you no longer have to mate with Ao'nung.. let's change you up a bit" Neytiri shrugs.

"Change me up- mother. What are you implying?" Lëy'la had an idea but wasn't sure.

"Nothing Lëy'la. Trust me. I just want to do something nice for my daughter" Neytiri replied.

She turns Lëy'la around and makes her sit on the floor before she sits behind her, beginning to do her hair.

"I want to keep it out. My scar has not yet healed" Lëy'la says.

"I know. We are. Just trust me" Neytiri says.

Lëy'la sighs and let's out a nod.

Tuk and Jake walk in just seconds after, as Tuk let go of Jake's hand and ran in to Lëy'la.

"Lëy'la! Lëy'la! Father took me on a ride on to his Skimwing!" She shouts.

Lëy'la let out an exaggerated gasp, "that's great Tuk! Did you have fun?"

She nods, "even though he kept holding onto me in case I fell" Tuk rolled her eyes.

"Tuk if you hurt yourself your mother would have not spared me" Jake says and let's out a soft chuckle.

"No one would have spared you" Tuk giggles as she looks at her father's frowning face.

She then looks back at Lëy'la, "why are you not hanging out with the others?"

"Mother wanted to dress me up" Lëy'la says.

"What's the occasion?" Jake asked.

"No occasion. I just thought we can change her up a bit. Especially with how down she's been feeling" Neytiri replied.

"Well I'm going! I was to see Tsireya!" Tuk turns around to run out.

"Do be careful Tuk!" Lëy'la shouts but Tuk ignores her.

Jake smiles, as he watches Tuk, "that girl will be the death of us.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"My father invited you both to have dinner with us tonight" Tsireya says to Lo'ak and Neteyam, as the three of them, along with Rotxo, Kiri and Tuk are sat down.

"Why me?" Neteyam looked panicked, "your mother does not even like me."

"Oh she won't be there. It is just you three men. And possibly your father so four" Tsireya shrugs.

"Oh no" Neteyam let out a sob.

"I'll be there too. Don't worry" Ao'nung held his hand, ensuring him that everything would be okay.

They hear someone let out a whistle, causing them all to turn and see.

Lëy'la was walking down, as she had her hair out and straight.