𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You guys dancing together was hilarious!" Lo'ak laughs, as he hits Lëy'las' shoulder, "you looked like you'd kill him."

"Well, if I had the choice-" Lëy'la teases as she shrugs her shoulders.

The people were making their way back, to have food, after the water ceremony had just ended.

"Tsireya, you looked beautiful" Lëy'la says.

Tsireya smiles, "I am glad my hard work paid off. I was so nervous."

"Was it your first time doing it?" Lo'ak asks.

She nods.

"Well, you did exceptionally well" Lo'ak replies.

Lëy'la nods in agreement.

Rotxo joins in, as he begins to walk next to Lëy'la.

"Hey Tsireya, you did great today!" Rotxo congratulates her.

"Thankyou" Tsireya smiles, to the point where her face began to hurt.

Lëy'la and Rotxo share a glance.

Before he could say anything, Lëy'la interrupts, "Ronal probably wants my help. I should go."

She speed walks, getting herself away.

Lo'ak looks at Rotxo puzzled, "is she avoiding you? Did something happen?"

Rotxo looked even puzzled, "I think she is but.. I'm not sure why."

"Typical Lëy'la" Lo'ak shakes his head, as he lets out a light chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Rotxo asks.

"Well, when she feels overwhelmed, she tends to avoid people. And run away. Like she's done now" Lo'ak points at her.

Rotxo looks back at Lëy'la, seeing her already past the crowd.

"Damn, she's fast" Rotxo says.

Lo'ak nods, "she's definitely scared."

"But I have not done anything to scare her" Rotxo looks back at Lo'ak, "so why?.."

"Not you. She is scared of her feelings" Lo'ak says.

"It is not like she has many feelings for Ao'nung, so it makes sense" Tsireya nods, agreeing with Lo'aks' observation.

"Well, what do I do? I do not like being awkward around her" Rotxo says.

"Just keep pushing. Eventually she'll give in" Lo'ak advices, "that what her last boyfriend did."

"She's had a boyfriend?" Rotxo tilts his head, looking at Lo'ak in shock.

"Yes. Had. Before" Lo'ak made it very clear about her no longer having anyone, "he kept pushing and pushing and eventually she gave in, told her that she was feeling left out because he never spoke to her and well.. we all know what happens next."