𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Happy Birthday to you!" The Sully's cheer for Tuk, as the others are gathered around, clapping and cheering along.

"I suppose this is a song that humans sing?" Rotxo whispers to Lëy'la.

She nods, and looks to him, "my father is the reason why we celebrate the days of our birth this way. Usually, my mother said it would be a lot different. A more.. spiritual celebration."

"Make a wish Tuk!" Kiri tells her and smiles, as she's stood next to Këon.

Tuk closes her eyes as she holds her hands together, making a wish.

Eywa, please let me see my grandma again.

As she opens her eyes, she could see everyone looking at her, causing her to let out an adorable giggle.

Lëy'la smiles as she leans her head on Rotxo's shoulder, feeling happy to see her sister celebrate with a smile on her face.

"So, will you not be doing a spiritual celebration?" Rotxo asks.

She lifted her head up, to look at him, before explaining to him, "of course. Once this celebration is over, my parents will take Tuk with them to the spirit tree."

This is done, for Tuk to be blessed for living another year, where she will form a deeper connection with Eywa, and have her blessings.

Rotxo nods, "ah I see. So this is just something.. extra."

"Well.. I suppose. We mostly do it because Tuk enjoys it. The decorations, the planning. The dancing and the fun."

"I want to dance! Let's dance!" Tuk jumps before she runs to Lëy'la and holds her hand, dragging her along.

"Well, the birthday girl has called for me" Lëy'la chuckles before getting pulled away by Tuk.

The others following before they begin playing the instruments.

Usually, with the Omatikaya clan, they have an instrument which is known to be called the 'Blue Flute.'

The 'Blue Flute' is only played at sacred ceremonies/celebrations.

However, now that Lëy'la and her family were living within the Metkayina clan, it was a lot different.

But nonetheless, Tuk enjoyed it.

Especially when they had began to play the log drums, as everyone joined in to dance.

Lëy'la danced with Tuk for a while. Lëy'la who pretty much twirled Tuk around, letting her have her moment to dance, whilst she moved her feet to the rhythm of the beat, being played by the drums.

Until Neytiri had taken Tuk, and Lëy'la was snatched away by the two girls, Kiri and Tsireya.

"Hey!" Lëy'la shouted with a laugh, as they spun her around quite forcefully.

The three of them danced together, as Tsireya had taught them how the clan would dance, when the drums were to be played.

The three of them who stood in a circle, their hips swaying from side to side, not missing a single beat, before they twirl around and complete the steps once again, this time in the opposite direction.