𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do I have to go back to speak to father?" Lo'ak asks, as he's walking back with Lëy'la and Rotxo, to the Sully's marui.

Lëy'la sighs and nods, "I know, that it will not be easy. But.. we are family, Lo'ak. We stick together. Always."

Lo'ak nods, "right. Well, here goes nothing."

"Hey. Keep your head held high. Your father knows he was wrong" Rotxo encourages him.

Lo'ak smiles, "Thankyou."

He walks off into the marui, leaving Rotxo and Lëy'la on their own.

"So.. I am beautiful?" Lëy'la turns to look at Rotxo.

"Huh? What?" Rotxo was spaced out for a moment, before he looks to Lëy'la, the shock of her words getting him back into reality.

"Your grandmother surely would not lie about something like that" Lëy'la says, "..you think I'm beautiful."

"Ah, that" Rotxo laughs awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"I am not sure what you find beautiful" Lëy'la laughs, feeling a little shy, "but I thank you, for your compliment."

"You are not sure- oh Eywa" Rotxo gasps, "you are just saying that, simply to be humble."

Lëy'la shakes her head no, "I mean it. No boy have ever told me that I am beautiful before."

"They are stupid not to. You are the most beautiful thing living, in the whole of Pandora" Rotxo blurts out.

Lëy'las' eyes soften as she looks at Rotxo, taking in his words.

"I, uh" Rotxo was worried that he might have overstepped the boundaries, as he began to stutter, "I didn't mean to-"

"Thank you" Lëy'la smiles at him.

"Hm?" Rotxo was confused.

Lëy'la moves towards him, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

She moves away from him and smiled at him again, "I am glad, that it is you, who thinks I'm beautiful."

Rotxo had become completely quiet. Almost felt as though he had become paralysed.

"Lëy'la!" Kiri shouts as she runs towards her, putting her arm around Lëy'las' shoulders, "I need to talk to you about something."

Lëy'la looks at her sister.

"Oh, hi. Rotxo" Kiri blushes as she greets him.

"Hey.. Kiri" Rotxo nods at her, before looking back at Lëy'la.

"Come on" Kiri whispers to Lëy'la, before pulling her away.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Father..." Lo'ak speaks in a low tone as he walks in.

Neytiri and Jake turn to look at him, before Neytiri approaches him.

"Lo'ak. I heard you stayed at Rotxo's the night. How are you feeling?" Neytiri asks.