𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la sat down, alongside Tuk and Tsireya.

Tsireya braiding onto Tuk's hair, whilst Lëy'la sat making another anklet for herself.

"Will Kiri not be joining us?" Lëy'la asks.

"She is with Këon" Tsireya says.

Lëy'la looks up in shock, "Këon is here?"

"He has come with his grandmother. They are sat in my father marui" Tsireya says.

Lëy'la nods, "well I am sure Kiri is very pleased to see him."

The girls laugh amongst themselves, thinking about Kiri's reaction to being with Këon.

Lëy'la then looks up to see Kato, who was walking in her own.

She chooses to ignore it at first before looking back up to see Kato sat alone.

Lëy'la could not help but feel bad as she watched Kato play in the sand on her own, tracing her fingers through it.

"Why is she alone?" Lëy'la asks Tsireya.

Tsireya looks up and then in Kato's direction, "oh that is Kato. I guess she just does not have many friends."

She shrugs and looks back down to Tuk's hair.

"Maybe we should invite her over?" Lëy'la asks.

"You could, but I don't know if she would come. A lot of people just wish to stay amongst themselves" Tsireya replies.

Lëy'la nods understandably before her eyes lit up, as she stood up in excitement.

"Rotxo! You're back!" She shouts as she runs towards him.

Kato looks up after hearing his name and smiles only for her smile to fade when she sees Lëy'la hugging him tightly with her legs wrapped around him.

Rotxo chuckles, "you missed me that much?"

She nods, not wanting to let go of him.

"I didn't know you were this clingy" Ao'nung laughs and then looks to Neteyam, "why aren't you clingy like that with me."

"Because you're the clingy one in our relationship" Neteyam replies.

"Ohh, right" Ao'nung nods as Neteyam shook his head, laughing.

Lëy'la jumps down on her two feet, standing in front of Rotxo.

"I was hoping we could spend some time alone. Just the two of us?" Lëy'la asks.

"I could do with a nap next to you. After my duty today, I'm completely worn out" Rotxo's shoulders slump.

She nods, "I'm not sleepy but I want to be next to you."

"Well aren't you sweet" Rotxo replies, tilting his head with a smile before he pulls her in for a kiss.