𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Lëy'la" Jake calls out.

"Father" she replies back.

"What is going on?" Tonowari asks.

"Nothing. We were just going to hang out. Me and Neteyam only" Lëy'la says.

"Lëy'la. What have I told you about meddling in your brothers relationship?" Jake says.

"I am not meddling. I just want to spend time with Neteyam. That's all" Lëy'la shrugs, "I can't spend time with my siblings now?"

"I did not say that" Jake says.

"Then?" Lëy'la asks.

"Im sure they want to spend time together, after seeing each other for so long. You and Ao'nung should hang out together" Tonowari suggests.

"We can't-!" Ao'nung blurts out, making everyone turn to look at him.

"I mean.. we can't because, Lëy'la had just hung out with Tsireya not a while ago, and she was missing her brother.. As a good future mate, to her, I should be accepting about what she wants, father" Ao'nung says.

Tonowari looks at him puzzled, as Ao'nungs' tone of voice sounded slightly suspicious.

He shook it off after a couple of seconds.

"I suppose, yes" Tonowari agrees.

"Perfect" Lëy'la pulls Neteyam away as they walk off.

"Neteyam-"

"How about me and Ao'nung show you around?" Rotxo interrupts E'als' call to Neteyam.

Rotxo then looks at Ao'nung with a smirk.

Ao'nung nods, "I mean, of course why not."

He brings himself forward to E'al, putting his arm around his shoulder, "you're not here for long but, why not show you around anyways. Let the last couple of hours be... memorable."

"Ao'nung. Don't do anything stupid. These are our guests, remember" Tonowari says.

"Father. Really? You have no trust in me at all?" Ao'nung asks, "I know how to make our guests feel very welcomed. And if it makes you feel any better, you know Rotxo would not let me hurt the poor boy."

"Of course not, sir. No harm will be done" Rotxo replies.

Tonowari nods, letting the three boys walk off the other way.

"Lay another finger on either of them and you're dead" Ao'nung whispers.

"Do not test the wrath of that man. He will beat you to the plump" Rotxo adds on, "of course, I'll be right behind him to break that hand if it ever touches Lëy'la again."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la finally managed to get Neteyam away from everyone, where she could speak to him properly.