𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Rotxo.." Lëy'la whispers.

"You don't understand how scared I was" he opens his eyes to finally look into hers, "the second I saw your blood stained on that rock, I thought I'd lost you forever."

"I'm sorry. It was my fault, I just left-"

"Nothing was your fault. It was mine Lëy'la. I promised I'd stay by your side and I broke that promise. I didn't mean anything I said" Rotxo says.

Both of their heads still leaning on one another.

"I know" Lëy'la smiles with tear eyes, as she holds onto his wrist.

"Just tell me what I have to do to make it up to you. I will do anything" Rotxo says.

"Just.. please, trust me when I tell you things Rotxo. I just need you to trust me" Lëy'la says.

"I will. From here on, I promise to you that I will trust your word and hear you out, when you speak. Even if my mind is playing with me and telling me something else. I can't lose you" Rotxo says.

She smiles, "that's all I ask of you."

And then, with one hand, Lëy'la pulls him forward to her lips once again, as nothing felt better than the touch of his against hers.

Nothing could keep them apart. Not now and not ever.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"It's nice to be back here" Lëy'la says, as she has her head rested on his chest, whilst her legs were on top of his thighs.

Rotxo put one arm around her shoulders, holding onto her, as he had his other hand placed on her thigh.

"I'm happy to have you back" Rotxo replied.

"Do you think your grandmother will be happy with our decision?" Lëy'la asks, tilting her head up to get a look at him, "I broke your heart."

"Actually, I told her what happened. She's mad at me and hasn't spoken to me" Rotxo says.

"What? Why?" Lëy'la asks.

"She says I was acting like a child and that I should have acted like a man" Rotxo says.

"She's not wrong" Lëy'la shrugs.

"What did you say?" Rotxo looked down at her.

"Nothing" she let out a cheeky smile.

"So you don't think I act like a man?" Rotxo asks.

"No" she let out a soft chuckle.

"Oh really?" He looked at her amused, as she teased him.
Lëy'la gave him a nod, not knowing what was about to come next.

He laid her down onto the floor before he hovered over her, causing her to let out a startled gasp, "Rotxo-! What are you doing?"

She let out a little giggle.

"I'll be happy to show you how much of a man I can truly be" Rotxo says huskily.