𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
heavy smut ahead .

"Lëy'la you turn me on so much, I don't think you understand what you do to me" Rotxo says to her, as they're both sat towards the edge of the reef, further away from everyone.

His back against the tree as he's sat up whilst Lëy'la sits on top of him.

"I could say the same. Even though my mother did tell me, now that you are my mate, it is to be expected" Lëy'la says.

"Oh really?" He pulls her in for a quick peck and moves away, "you love the way I touch you?"

She nods in response, her hands travelling onto his shoulders gently.

"I love how.. rough you are with me. When we do it" Lëy'la confesses shyly.

He chuckles and looks at her surprised, "you think this is rough?"

She nods, "a little."

"Lëy'la.. I could be a lot more. All you have to do is ask" Rotxo says.

"You would?" Lëy'la asks.

"I'm only soft on you because I don't wish to hurt you" Rotxo moves her hair away from her face as he admires her, "but there's so much more I wish to do with you."

Lëy'la gets off his lap for a moment.

"Where are you going?" He asks, as he's leaned back on the tree, his legs apart as he looks up at her.

She begins to undress herself.

Before she stood naked in front of him, her tail swaying from side to side as she looked down at him with a smirk.

His arousal being clearly visible to her.

"How do you want me?" Lëy'la asks.

"On your knees" he replies.

His eyes follow her as she gets down on her knees in front of him.

As she's on her knees, inbetween his legs, she puts both her hands on his thighs, moving them up slowly to his loin cloth, before moving away.

Revealing him.

She looks back up at him before moving in to kiss him.

He pulls onto her hair, tightly enough to break the kiss.

"Tonight is the night I'll make you cry my name out of pleasure" he whispers to her, as he looks at her.

She nods at him, "whatever you want."

Rotxo gets himself to stand up, keeping Lëy'la on her knees.

He lets his loin cloth fall to the ground, as he stood naked, looking below at her.

Rotxo taps her cheek lightly, "open up, sevin."

Lëy'la smiles before she opens her mouth for him, tongue out, as she looked at him.

Her hormones. His heat.