𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As Ao'nung is making his way to Neteyam, he notices something different.

A mat, laid out for to two of them, as Neteyam was sat waiting.

Decorated with flowers and shells.

Neteyam turns around to see Ao'nung and smiles, "hello!"

"Neteyam? What is all this?" Ao'nung asks, as he walks forward to join him.

"I thought to do something special for you" Neteyam stood up and turned to face him, "you deserve it."

"What did I do to deserve it?" Ao'nung asks, the defeated tone echoing from his voice.

"You've been there for me Ao'nung. You've stood by my side, that's all I've needed from you" Neteyam replies.

Ao'nung looks down and sighs at himself, and then looks up again, towards Neteyam, "Tey, my mom-"

Before he could continue to speak, Neteyam chooses not to let him talk any further about it. Not when he planned the special night between the two of them.

He wished for nothing to get in their way, when he placed a gentle kiss on Ao'nungs' lips.

As he moves away, Ao'nung smiles at him, "what was that for?"

"Right now, it is just the two of us, so let us keep it that way. I already know about your mom Ao'nung. But that won't stop me from feeling the same way that I do, about you. And right now, that's not what I want to think about" Neteyam replies.

Ao'nung gives an understandable nod and smiles, before Neteyam takes him to sit down, the two of them cozied up to one another.

"You know, the way you help the young Metkayina and Ilu's from their predators.. it's kind of hot" Neteyam tells Ao'nung.

Ao'nung looks down at him and chuckles, "really? You find that hot? That's just my job!"

"And you look hot doing it" Neteyam confesses.

Ao'nung smirks, "well, with my body-"

"Oh stop it" Neteyam slaps Ao'nungs' abs as Ao'nung flexes his arms.

Both of them laughing together.

It made Ao'nung realise, just how happy he was, being around Neteyam.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rotxo walks into the marui, after his day of duties, only to find Lëy'la asleep.

He gives her a smile as he walks in, being as quiet as he could, not wishing to disturb her, as he places his weapons down and gets himself comfortable.

He had already informed Lëy'la that he would be eating with the other warriors, however, Lëy'la had still left some to the side, in case Rotxo had gotten hungry by the time he got back.

He smiles, and puts it to one side, not wanting to eat, but instead, wanting to be next to Lëy'la as he lays himself down next to her slowly, before he puts his arm under her waist.