𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Lëy'la.. Lëy'la wait" Ao'nung calls out as he goes after her.

"Ao'nung i can't. We can't. I just- why?" Lëy'la says panickly as she turns to look at him.

"It won't. Just leave it to me, trust me. I just need some time and my parents will stop this nonsense" Ao'nung says.

"I thought we'd have more time, that way I could prove to your parents and mine, that we are just not right for each other. Rotxo is the man I want.. oh no. Rotxo" Lëy'la looks up at Ao'nung in realisation.

"What? What about him?" Ao'nung asks.

"If he's already found out, after we've been spending so many nights together.."

"I mean, he kind of knew what the outcome would be- wait. You've been sleeping together?!" Ao'nung looks in shock.

"Ao'nung now is not the time!" Lëy'la shouts.

"Right right. Sorry" Ao'nung could see she began to panic.

"I don't know what to do. Or how to tell him all of this. Or what to say-! I just-" Lëy'las' voice begins to get shaky.

"Hey hey, it's alright" Ao'nung holds her from her shoulders, "Lëy'la let yourself breathe for a moment."

Lëy'la looks up at Ao'nung.

"Breathe" he whispers to him, as he breathes in and out slowly.

Lëy'la copies him, trying to stay calm.

"Lëy'la?.." she hears Rotxo's voice, causing him to turn around.

He looks at Ao'nung, who quickly moves his hands away from her shoulders and stood up straight, "i was just trying to help her breathe."

He turns to look back at Lëy'la, not having anything to say to Ao'nung, "you're.. you accepted to go through with it?"

She shakes her head, "no. No Rotxo you don't understand."

She tries to walk towards him but he moves back, "I know, that you said you're doing all this to protect your family but I thought we would work this out. Now my grandmother has told me the news, that you wanted to.."

He stops talking to compose himself.

"Rotxo I knew nothing about this myself, I swear. I don't want this. I don't want Ao'nung. I want you" Lëy'la tries to hold his hand but he pushes her hand off.

"Bro, she's telling the truth. We both just got told about it today, this morning" Ao'nung says.

"Stay out of it Ao'nung" Rotxo replies.

"Hey, I don't know who you are speaking to-"

Ao'nung walks closer, coming face to face with Rotxo.

"Both of you stop it, please" Lëy'la pushes Ao'nung back from Rotxo.

"Look, we just have to figure something out. A plan, or something. I don't-"

Don't Blame Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें