𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

disclaimer: very detailed smut.

don't say I didn't warn you.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

She continues to walk down, humming as she skips happily.

"Hopefully me and Rotxo can have an intimate night, after I give him this" Lëy'la whispers before she continues to walk, with a smile on her face.

That was before, she was pulled back, having no idea what was happening other than feeling someone's hand on her mouth.

"Whatever you do, do not scream" She hears Rotxo whisper to her before her back is hit by a tree.

She moves her eyes to finally meet his, before he moves his hand away from Rotxo.

"Rotxo.. you scared me" Lëy'la says, "w-what are you doing here?"

"Why? Am I ruining your plans with Uma?" Rotxo asks.

"What? No. I did not come here to see Uma" Lëy'la says, "I just wanted to see the lake."

"The same lake he got you that ugly flower from. Only it angers me how pretty you make it look" Rotxo let's out a huff.

"There's nothing to be jealous about Rotxo.. I came here to get you something. To apologise" Lëy'la says.

"Apologise?" Rotxo asks.

"Well.. I'm not really interested in Uma. I just wanted to make you jealous but I realise I was just being stupid. And acting out. So, I wanted to make it up to you, and tell you that.. I'm all yours" Lëy'la says to him.

"Oh.. you are, are you?" He walks closely to her, as his eyes take over hers.

"Y-yes" she mutters and gives a nod.

"All.. mine?" Rotxo asks, his arms gently cradling her waist.

She nods, feeling a chill in her spine.

He cups onto her cheek, bringing himself closer to her slowly, "I don't think you believe that."

"I do" she whispers back at him, her eyes fluttering as she looks at him.

"Then why are you coming all the way here. This is the way to Uma's marui" he asks her in a husky voice.

"I didn't know. I swear.." Lëy'la says.

"You didn't know? You really want me to believe that?" Rotxo asks.

"..yes" Lëy'la could not believe what was even happening right now, as Rotxo stood in front of her.

The smell of arousal filling up between them.

"I'll believe it once I see it" Rotxo says before he kisses her roughly, his body completely over hers.

She tilts her head up a little, before putting her hands behind his neck, pushing his tongue further down her throat.
(Lord have mercy)

They pull away from the kiss, letting out a gasp.

He looks down at her again, looking at those vulnerable eyes staring right back at him.