𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A couple of days had gone by. Rotxo and Lëy'la had finally moved in to their own marui together, along with other great news, including Lo'ak and Tsireya, who had now become mates.

"Lëy'la" Tsireya calls out to her.

Lëy'la turns around, as she was crouched down in her marui, preparing food for later one, whilst Rotxo was out on duty.

"Tsireya, hi" Lëy'la smiles at her, "come take a seat."

Tsireya sits down next to Lëy'la, looking slightly worried.

"Is everything alright? You look like you have seen a ghost" Lëy'la laughs.

"Lëy'la I need help. I don't know what to do" Tsireya says.

Lëy'la turns to look at her, putting her knife down slowly, "about what? What has happened?"

"I feel.. weird. I feel heated. Clingy, to Lo'ak. This morning I wouldn't let him go, but I was never usually like this. I tried asking my mother but all she said was that it was normal. Is that how you felt when you first mated?" Tsireya asks.

Lëy'la smiles, a slight relief getting to her as she realised it was not a serious situation.

She nods, "I did feel like that. I still do. Your mother is right, it is normal. It is what ever pleasures you got from Lo'ak, you want more of it, that is why you feel that way. What you did, when you both mated with one another... that is what you need."

Tsireya blushes, hearing Lëy'la say those words. But Lëy'la only smiles at Tsireya's innocence, "it is nothing to worry about Tsireya."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"So, I'm thinking. Now that you and Lëy'la have your own marui, you should invite-"

"No" Rotxo cuts Ao'nung off.

"But I just-"

"No" Rotxo cuts him off again, "I am not inviting you over. We share that marui. As mates. That should be more than enough to let you know why we are not inviting everyone."

"You are so tiresome" Ao'nung rolls his eyes and sighs, "I just wanted to come over and see my friends!"

"You see me everyday" Rotxo says.

"This is because we are on duty. I mean when we are off duty, and we can hang out with one another" Ao'nung pouts.

"Getting bored of me already" Neteyam rolls his eyes.

"No-! Of course not. I love you" Ao'nung gives him a little kiss on the cheek, making Neteyam smile.

"Sometimes I wish Lëy'la would be able to do duties with us. I mean, she is a hunter after all" Rotxo shrugs.

"She was. Now that she is here, she hasn't hunted. Lëy'la is a hunter of the forest" Neteyam says, "you know she won't change that."

"I know.." Rotxo sighs.

"Hey, isn't that the girl from last time?" Neteyam asks, making Ao'nung and Rotxo turn around to see Kato stood, waiting.