𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la and Rotxo had spent the night together asleep, once again.

Just the two of them together, near the sea. Their bodies connected together.

It was peaceful.

Quiet.

Lëy'la could feel Rotxo's heartbeat, as his chest moved up and down slowly. Calmly.

She smiles, before moving her head a little, getting herself closer to him.

The feeling of his fingers through her hair, it felt relaxing. Helping her to fall asleep properly.

Lëy'la felt hurt. Upset.

Her sister was probably scared. Afraid. Upset. And she could not help her. Knowing that she had nothing she could do about it, it still had her upset.

She loved Kiri, and to see her that way, it broke her.

What broke her the most, was the fact that her father had taken it out on her.

She had felt so pressured. Tired.

Her father was a good man. A great man, in fact. And he had done a lot, for everyone.

For Lëy'la and her siblings, he has been there always.

But sometimes, Lëy'la knew he expected too much from her, even when she could not do as much as he wanted.

And it made her feel as a disappointment.

A faliure.

But with Rotxo it was different.

With Rotxo, she was able to be seen as herself. Without having the responsibility to be mature. To be wary and look out for someone, she did not need to do that around him and so, she felt safe with him.

Most times, she felt unsafe, because she's put herself on the line, for her siblings.

But what choice did she have? Her father was being searched around Pandora, and they had much of a stressful life.

She had to keep her siblings out of trouble, otherwise she felt she would let her parents down and she didn't want that.

She'd never want that.

So right now, to be laying beside the one thing that made her feel so safe and loved, only made her believe, that she may be a lot more than she thinks she is.

The only person who could prove it was Rotxo himself.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was the next morning. Rotxo and Lëy'la were walking back, as Rotxo decided to walk her back home, to her marui.

"What will you tell your parents?" Rotxo asks, "about where you were last night?"

"They don't ever ask me really" Lëy'la shrugs.

"They don't?" Rotxo looked puzzled.