𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

She flutters her eyes open, as she feels a light breeze past her face.

Lëy'la wakes up, as she finds herself sat near the sea. Exactly where she was sat last night, with Rotxo.

She sits up, looking forwards her hands, as she feels something hard against it.

His chest.

Lëy'la looks up, to see Rotxo, who smiles at her sleepily.

She had fallen asleep with him last night.

"Good morning" Rotxo whispers.

"How long have I been asleep?" Lëy'la asks.

"Well, after you calmed down a little, you got sleepy and fell asleep. So you've been asleep all night" Rotxo says.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realise I fell asleep" Lëy'la felt slightly embarrassed.

"Hey it's alright" Rotxo smiles at her, "you slept quite comfortably on my chest, I didn't want to wake you."

"It must have been uncomfortable for you.." Lëy'la says.

He shakes his head no, "it was okay. Really."

Lëy'la smiles at him, "Thankyou. For keeping me company yesterday. It's just.. so much is going on, I didn't know what to do. Or how."

"I know but, you are always welcomed to talk to me, when you need to. You know that" Rotxo says, "after all, you're promised to Ao'nung. So there must be a lot to get off your chest."

Rotxo and Lëy'la both laugh.

Lëy'la then nods, "he can be a lot to handle. But.. I think my brother is handling it quite well."

"You think so?" Rotxo asks.

Lëy'la nods, "you can't tell me you don't see it."

"Oh I do.. I just wasn't sure" Rotxo confesses.

Lëy'la nods, because she mutters, "his poor boyfriend has no idea."

"Boyfriend? Neteyam has a boyfriend?" Rotxo asks.

Lëy'la nods, "none of us liked him really. So, if there is anything going on with Ao'nung and Neteyam, let it continue."

Rotxo laughs and shakes his head, "you are bad."

Lëy'la nods in agreement, "for good reasons."

They both look at each other and smile.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do you just feel this way, because you haven't had a lot of action recently?" Ao'nung asks, as he's laying down on his side, whilst Neteyam was laying down beside him, as he traced his finger tips along Ao'nungs' chest.

"Not only that.. I just really miss having someone to share my thoughts to. And just being.. me" Neteyam says.

"Being you?" Ao'nung asks.

Neteyam stops playing with Ao'nungs' chest, before looking up at him, "when I'm around people, it's hard. To talk about myself and how i am. Because I get judged. But with you it's.. easy. You let me speak my mind and be myself. That is why I like staying with you."

Ao'nung smiles, "it is the first time I have heard someone tell me that they like staying with me."

"Well, maybe you should not be.. stuck up" Neteyam says.