𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Why are you here, Elfì?" Rotxo asks, stepping forward.

"So you are going to address me by my name? Not even mother?" Elfì asks.

Rotxo let's out a scoff, "you are insane."

"Why did you do that? To Kato?" Elfì asks, "because of her?"

She points to Lëy'la.

"She is my mate. What do you think?" Rotxo looked at her in disbelief.

"A mate, who has driven you away from me" Elfì says, "away from your mother!"

"You are not my mother" Rotxo says, trying his best to stay calm, "you drove me away the day you decided to leave me."

"Hang on.." Lëy'la steps forward, as she realises something, "you sent Kato? You are the reason she-"

"Yes. Yes I am" Elfì nods, before she goes to take a hold of Rotxo's hand, "I needed a woman who would help you change your mind. You are blinded by love not to see, that she doesn't care about you! If she cared about you, she wouldn't let you get rid of me."

Rotxo pushes her away, "get out."

"Rotxo, please-"

"Get. Out. I'm not going to ask you again" Rotxo says.

Elfì looks in Lëy'las' direction before she begins to walk towards her, "you have done this to us. You are the reason he will not see me. Not understand me. You!"

She raised her hand at Lëy'la but before she could move further, Rotxo held her from her neck and pulled her back, suffocating her.

"R-Rotxo don't" Lëy'las' eyes shot open, as she realises what he's trying to do.

"Don't you ever-! Come near her. Again" Rotxo glares into his mothers eyes as he speaks.

He eventually let her go, throwing her out and closing the marui curtains behind him.

He didn't know what came over him. Or what happened.

All he knew, is that he was frustrated. Angry. For a woman like Elfì, to expect that Rotxo would want her as a mother, after everything he had gone through growing up.

All that, and the fact that he believed, whatever happened to his grandmother that day, was definitely Elfì's fault.

And if she were to come near Lëy'la, let alone touch her? Not even Eywa could help Elfì.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Have you told her?" Ao'nung asks Lo'ak.

The two, along with Tsireya and Neteyam are sat together, the next day.

"Me? Are you crazy?" Lo'ak looked at him in disbelief.

"She may have the patience of my father.. but boy does she have my mothers anger" Neteyam tells them.

Lo'ak nods in agreement, "I do not wish to die anytime soon."