𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"What do you mean, father left?" Lo'ak asks.

"He will be back. He has just gone for something important. Not forever" Neytiri replies.

"But why so suddenly? After Tuk has fallen ill? Shouldn't he be here instead?" Neteyam asks.

"Maybe that's why he left" Kiri gasps, "he's probably gone to ask for help."

"But he can't bring the lab guys back here" Neteyam responds to Kiri, before looking to his mother, "Ao'nung said his mother has doubts about that. And it would only cause more trouble if he has."

"He has not" Neytiri responds, "the Tsahìk has warned him and your father is not stupid to go against her."

The family mumble amongst themselves, before Lo'ak looks to his older sister, "what do you think, Lëy'la?"

Lëy'la, who was sat quietly beside her youngest sister, Tuk, now looked up, to her three other siblings, "about what?"

"Father leaving" Kiri adds on.

Lëy'la smiles at the three, as she stood up, walking towards them, "do not worry. He will be back soon."

With that being said, she walked out of the marui, before it fell silent once again.

"What happened to Lëy'la? Why is she upset?" Kiri asks.

"Because Rotxo is being a dick" Lo'ak responds.

"Lo'ak!" Neytiri scolds him.

"Sorry" Lo'ak looks down to show his guilt, yet his feelings had said otherwise.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la sat down in her usual spot, laid back onto a rock, as she looked straight ahead of her, towards the sea.

"Why are you all alone?" She hears a voice.

"Këon" she looks up at him and smiles, before giving him an indication to join her.

"Kiri asked I leave her alone for a while. She is.. stressed out? I think that is what she said" Këon says.

Lëy'la nods, "that is.. my family."

A light chuckle left with quietness, as she turns back around to look towards the sea.

"Do you know where he might be? Your father?" Këon asks.

"He'll be gone for three days before he returns back with my grandmother" Lëy'la tells him, "Tuk has been asking to see her for so long so, I'm guessing that is the only option. She truly was a lot healthier and happier when she was here. We all were."

"Even you?" Këon asks.

Lëy'la sighs before she nods, "I've always had my mothers company. My fathers company. My siblings. And I love and appreciate them all. But no one has ever made me feel truly like myself, then my grandmother. During hard times like this, she'd know exactly what to say and how to keep our family.. together."