𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Neytiri flies through the night sky. Her mind heavy as it's filled with thoughts. Thoughts that her daughter might be dead.

And she blamed no one but herself.

Not knowing how much Lëy'la was hurting. Not stopping her from leaving and being there with her.

She was so afraid herself, on what would happen to her family that, she didn't know what to do. But now she knew.

Now she knew, that the only thing that mattered, was if her daughter was safe.

"What do you want Jake?" Neytiri huffs in annoyance, as she feels his presence behind her.

"I've come to look for Lëy'la. With you" Jake replies, brining his Ikran forward so that it was beside her.

"So now you wish to care about looking for her?" Neytiri asks.

"I do care-"

"If you cared then you should not have come back Jake" she looks at him, "you should have stayed. Out here. If you needed my help, all you had to do was tell me."

"I'm sorry" Jake apologises, "I know. I should have. You are right."

"Sorry will not change anything" Neytiri replies.

"It won't but, I'm here now. I am not leaving" Jake says, "we stick together. Always. Now let's find our kids and bring them back.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After panicking for three minutes, to realising it was worth it in the end, Neteyam and Ao'nung had both fallen asleep in each others arms.

It was the middle of the night.

The sound of rustling and heavy foot steps causing both of them to wake up abruptly.

"Did you hear that?" Ao'nung whispers.

"Yeah" Neteyam replied, getting himself up slowly.

Both of them frantically breathing, having no idea what is about to come out.

"Guys" they hear Rotxo whisper, causing them to jump slightly.

"What's going on?" Ao'nung whispers back.

"The noise is coming from down there" Rotxo points towards the direction of where they left the other four to sleep.

"Shit. Lo'ak and my sisters are there" Neteyam whispers.

"Neteyam!" He hears a cry out from Tuk.

She was scared. Worried.

Something was not right.

"I need to call this in to my father. Where the hell are we?" He looks at Rotxo and Ao'nung, completely panicked.

Ao'nung and Rotxo begin to look around, trying to find out where exactly they were nearby.