𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rotxo scrunches his nose, as he feels the sun shine on his face.

It's morning.

He opens his eyes forcefully, despite how tired he was, because he could not sleep. Not when the sun was out and Lëy'la was next to him.

Except, she wasn't.

"Lëy'la?" He calls out as he sits up abruptly.

"Lëy-?" He stops his words as he turns the other way to see that she was awake, in the lake nearby.

He tilted his head to get a closer look at when he realised she was completely undressed, washing herself.

She turns her head to see him sitting up and smiles at him, "come!"

Rotxo stood up, making his way towards her, as he watched her bend down in front of him, whilst she was trying to untie the anklet around her.

Eventually she managed to, leaving it to one side where her clothes were, before she turns to see Rotxo's eyes on her once again.

"What are you doing standing there? Come on, get in. The waters nice and cool" Lëy'la says.

"I uh.. yeah sure" Rotxo replied.

He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or whether it was actually happening, as he was taking his loincloth off too, before getting in.

However, he eventually did realise it was no longer a dream when his eyes met Lëy'las' chest, as she washed them with her hands.

"Are you just going to stay there and watch me?" Lëy'la asks with a little giggle.

"Why? Do you want me to?" Rotxo replied.

She laughs and rolls her eyes, knowing that Rotxo knew she loved it.

Especially when he looked at her the way he did.

Rotxo gives a light chuckle back before he washes his face, to get him out his sleepy mood.

"You know.. we didn't get to finish of what happened last night.." Lëy'la says.

"We didn't, did we?" Rotxo replied.

"And it was kind of my fault, for falling asleep" Lëy'la says, before she finally gets herself closer to him, her finger trailing along his chest.

She looks up at him, "I think I should make it up to you."

"And how do you plan to do that?" Rotxo asks, his voice deeper, as he moves his face closer to her.

The tip of their nose brushing against one another, as he tries to maintain himself.

"I can show you better than I can tell you" she replies.

Lëy'la pulls him in for a kiss, as Rotxo puts both his arms around her waist, pushing her closer.

Her body was now stood between his legs, both their bottom bodies covered by the water.