𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You're meant to be her older sister, Lëy'la! You're meant to be there for her!" Jake shouts.

"It is not my fault, father! I didn't ask for this to happen" Lëy'la replied, "when she visited our tree at home, nothing like this has ever happened. So how is this my mistake?"

"Ma Jake, please" Neytiri holds him from his shoulders, "stay calm. Ronal is there with her."

"I don't understand why I am getting blamed for this. I didn't do anything wrong!" Lëy'la shouts. 

Jake sighs, holding his head, before walking out.

Lëy'la looked at her mother in disbelief, as her eyes had become teary.

"Lëy'la, I know it is not your fault. Your father knows that too, he is just worried" Neytiri tries to assure her. 

"I have been doing everything I can, to make sure they stay well and safe. Why can't he see that?" Lëy'la asks.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Three hours ago.

"This is our spirit tree" Tsireya points out with her hand, as she's riding around it with her ilu.

"Oh wow" Kiri muttered under her breath as her eyes gleamed.

"It is.. beautiful" Neteyam whispers.

They make their way down, as they swim towards the tree, completely forgetting that Lëy'la and Rotxo where nowhere to be seen.

Tsireya holds Kiri's hand, guiding her towards the tree, as Lo'ak follows.

Ao'nung takes Tuk, along with Neteyam.

Tsireya begins to demonstrate, as she brings her queue forward.

Kiri looks towards the tree, before she brings her queue forward, and gets herself connected to the tree.

Meanwhile, Ao'nung and Neteyam were stood on each side of Tuk, as they helped her out.

It was a calming experience, as they had felt the presence of Eywa.

The way it glowed, brightly. The colours, symbolising spirituality and calmness.

Many smiles on their faces as they looked around.
...

"Do you think the others would notice that we are not there?" Lëy'la asks, as they're continuing to make their way.

"I hardly doubt it. When you visit a place as such, your mind brings you to a different place. You forget everything and the relaxation takes over" Rotxo says, "which is why most times, people will come alone. To be able to have a better experience. Maybe one day, you should try it."

Lëy'la nods, "maybe I will."

They ride for a couple more minutes, before Rotxo speaks, "we have arrived."

Lëy'la could see the colours from underneath.

The blue and purple lights shining through.