𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Come on!" Lëy'la giggles as she holds her hand and pulls him along with her.

"You have me all worn out since this morning" Rotxo sighs with a light chuckle.

"I see you two are up and about" Neteyam calls out to them.

Lëy'la looks at him, her smile wide and visible.

"Mother was asking to see you" Neteyam says.

"She is.. oh that's right.." Lëy'la looks at Rotxo, "I forgot to announce to her that we had mated. There was a lot going on that I could not."

"Go and speak to her Lëy'la. I'll see you later" Rotxo says to her.

She nods and gives him a peck before leaving him with Neteyam.

"She seems happy. Extremely happy" Neteyam says.

"Well, that's a good thing. She deserves to be happy" Rotxo replies, smiling as he watches her walk into her marui.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As she walks in, Neytiri looks up from cutting her food to seeing Lëy'la with a smile.

"Neteyam said you were looking for me?" Kai'ra asks.

"Come. Sit" Neytiri says to her.

She nods, sitting down next to her mother.

"So.. I know that you have mated with Rotxo then" Neytiri says.

"How did you-?"

"Neteyam" Neytiri answers her question before she can finish asking it.

"I wanted to tell you mother but so much happened so fast and I couldn't leave Rotxo on his own, after his grandmother-"

"I know Lëy'la. It's okay. I just wanted to let you know that I am happy if you are happy with the choice you've made" Neytiri says.

She nods, "very happy. He makes me happy."

Neytiri smiles at her, "that's good. But there is something else to discuss."

She puts her knife down, facing her daughter properly.

"Lëy'la there's something we haven't properly discussed.. it's about what you do. With your mate" Neytiri says.

Lëy'las' eyes become alert as she looks at her mother before she lets out a soft chuckle, "mother we've already had the talk."

"Not fully. Now that you have mated with someone, there is something you must know.. You will want to feel that connection a lot. In one day. Meaning you will be sexually.. active" Neytiri says.

"Sexually active?" Lëy'la asks.

"You will want to have it with him a lot. It's not something you can control. He can, but you can't. And he knows that" Neytiri says, "I'm sure his grandmother has already spoken to him about it."