𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I have checked everywhere. I can not find her" Jake says to Neytiri, as he gets off his Ikran.

"What do you mean? Have you even checked properly? Ma Jake, this is our daughter that we are talking about" Neytiri replied.

"I know! Do you think I have not checked throughout each island. There is no possible chance she would fly out again until the morning, so she is nowhere near the forest" Jake says.

They both look at each other puzzled, and frightened. Where could she have possibly gone?

A search, that both Lo'ak and his father had gone on, had now become worse, as they could not find Lëy'la.

Lo'ak continued to search, despite his father leaving to go back. He knew that if it was anyone who could find her, her could.

He continues to ride on his Ikran, searching through, when he hears Neteyam.

"Have you found her?" He calls out, as he joins Lo'ak, riding his own Ikran.

"What are you doing here?" Lo'ak kisses his teeth and looks away.

"I'm here to find Lëy'la" Neteyam replies, "exactly the same as you."

"And since when did you care?" Lo'ak asks, "considering she's never done anything for you?"

"Lo'ak-"

"Your words. Not mine" Lo'ak replies.

"I don't want to argue about this right now. I want to find Lëy'la. I admit it, I was wrong for what I said to her" Neteyam says.

"Yeah because now you're afraid she might die" Lo'ak replies.

"Lo'ak do not say that!" Neteyam shouts.

"I'm not wrong!" Lo'ak shouts back.

He notices something.

Lo'ak notices something, as he flies down towards it.

"Lo'ak where are you going?" Neteyam follows after him.

They land on an island, where they find another Ikran, laying down.

Lo'ak jumps off his own, as he runs towards it, trying to get a look. Neteyam lands just seconds after, jumping off his own and coming towards it. 

"It's Eyza.. I think she's dead" Lo'ak looks up at Neteyam. 

"What? How? That's.. that's impossible" Neteyam says, and then begins to look around as he screams his sisters name, "Lëy'la!"

"Neteyam."
"Lëy'la!"
"Neteyam shut up and come here! Look!" Lo'ak shouts at him.

He turns back around to see Lo'ak's' palm with blood, as Lo'ak moves his hand away from Eyza's stomach.

"She's been shot.."

"Call it in" Neteyam says.

"What?"