𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rotxo's grandmother sat in her marui, as Ronal helped her drink water.

When Rotxo walks in on his own.

Ronal and his grandmother both look up at him, but he only looks back at his grandmother.

He didn't know whether to be shocked that she were alive and breathing, or grateful.

"Rotxo, I- come, sit" his grandmother says to him, her voice slightly weak.

"I will leave you to talk. If you need me, just call to me" Ronal says to his grandmother before she stood up.

She gives a little tap on Rotxo's shoulder, before she walks out.

Rotxo comes to sit down next to her slowly, "how are you? How are you feeling?"

His voice was a lot more soft, as he looked at her painfully.

"I will be okay child. Everything will be okay" his grandmother replied.

They fall silent for a moment, as Rotxo looks down, trying to think of the best way to bring it up into the conversation.

And once he does, he looks back up at her, "why did you not tell me? The truth?"

"Rotxo."

"I'm not mad, grandma. I just want to know" Rotxo replies.

She sighs and nods, "your mother left, after your father died, along with the other warriors who tried their best to fight against the tulkun hunters."

"So you are sure a man will not appear later on to say he's my father?" Rotxo asks.

She shakes her head no, "I am sure. Your father is dead."

He nods and lets her continue.

"Your mother loved him. So much, that.. she couldn't bare to live one day, being alive. She tried but, it broke her. I tried to help her but, she didn't want her. In the end, I woke up one day to find you sat next to me, giggling and playing with your feet. As for your mother?.. she left" his grandmother tells him.

"It was that easy" he whispers with a nod.

"I wanted to believe it wasn't, when she came back" his grandmother causes him to look back at her again, "when she came back and promised she wanted to stay and that she made a mistake. That she was in the wrong headspace. I trusted her and bought her back into your life. You were only three."

He nods, as he has flashbacks of his mother being there with him.

They did not spend much time together but, it was enough for him to remember being held in her arms.

"Until one day, i walked in to find her packing her bags. She told me she could not do it. That it reminded her of your father too much. She did not have the strength to bare that" His grandmother says.

Rotxo looks at his grandma thoughtfully, as she continues to speak, "I tried Rotxo. I really tried to fight it. To get her to stay. But she left. I was helpless."