ASTR-Luneph_1886

Written by: Athena Guarda

[Edited]

"The land of the Waxing Gibbous", that is the sobriquet of the country; Astromynd. Mostly the people in this country are astronauts. The most popular astronaut in this country is David Kennedy, But that is not the story we're covering today. August 4, 1886. In the capital of Astromynd; Lunamyndz. There is a couple... Louis and Catherine Rayne. They were having lunch when their butler, Francis, gave Louis a letter from the national astronomical company, saying...

"We, PAARLCS members, want astronaut Louis Kennedy Rayne, along with astronauts William Earl François and Jennifer Felicía Hugo to be the first astronauts to ride the newest built spaceship;
- ASTR-Lunanephesh-1886. (Or    ASTR-Luneph-1886)
- Date of Mission: August 11,1886
Mission no. 93: WXNGBSMN"

Louis read loudly.

*Catherine: You are leaving so soon, are you?

*Louis: Catherine, my love- not this again... This will take 5-6 months like usual. I'll miss you.

*Catherine: Me too, but- there is another letter you are holding.

Indeed there was. Louis opened it and read it out loud as well.

"Mr. and Mrs. Rayne are invited to a ball at the Sanchez's Residences at 6:30 pm, August 12, 1886. Bring your escort or muse."

*Catherine: So you won't come to the ball at the Sanchez's?

*Louis: Turns out I won't, my love. You haven't seen Rosa in a while in years since our marriage. How about Francis can be your temporary escort for this ball?

*Catherine: I guess. I just want to meet some of my friends, so sure?
*Louis: Then it is settled.

Then Louis asked this favor to Francis.

*Francis: Anything for you, sir.

Francis replied quickly- Louis smiled and replied "Thanks."

It is currently August 11, 1886. It is time for their farewells- Before taking off, Louis spoke with Catherine.

"The flight controllers are 27 in total. Your brother, Albert, is one of them, along with our childhood friend; Stephen Daya. You can contact them but—" an abrupt stop came to Louis.

"But not during their work, yes- I know, my love. I'll miss you. Goodbye, I love you. " Replied Catherine.

"Okay, I'll really miss you, I love you... See you soon, my love. "
Louis kissed her forehead after he spoke and when he was about to go inside the spaceship, he was mouthing the word "Good Bye".

*Catherine: Francis, it's 9:04 am- let's eat breakfast shall we?

*Francis: Yes, miss. We should rest as well for tomorrow.

Francis prepared food for Catherine and places it on the dining table. After placing the food in front if Catherine and was about to walk away, when...

"Francis..." said Catherine. Francis instantly stopped walking. "Come eat breakfast with me. You haven't eaten by doing your duty a day straight. At least some, some food can do. " Catherine continued. "But what if-" an abrupt stop came to Francis and he faced Catherine.
"If Louis knew that you had breakfast wih me; He'll get mad? Am I right? " Catherine spoke in confidence. Francis replied in a slow nod signaling 'yes'. Catherine smiled and said,"I know my husband, he'll not get mad on those kind of things. He even let you have lunch with me 3 weeks ago. "

*Francis: I'll agree. But I have no permission from him eating with his wife.

*Catherine: Promise, he will not.

Francis sighed and sat down, grabbed a plate, food and drink and started eating.

Meanwhile; "August 11, 1886" said Jennifer Hugo. "Having a spaceship in 1886, we're an advance country. Tell me, Albert. What's the password again? " Jennifer questioned to one of the flight controllers, Albert, through the mic.

*Albert: Not the time for jokes. I'm sure you know it. But anyways... It is the acrostic of our agency.

*Jennifer: So it's Professional Astronomics and Aeronomical of Research Logistics Company Services?

*Albert: Well, yes, PAARLSC. What do you need it for? (Through communication ear piece)

*Jennifer: To open this cabinet. It has our company's lock. But everything that needs passwords in this company is all the same.

*Louis: You just realized it now? [said in a polite way] But anyways- we're landing, get your tank in the cabinet you opened.

*William: We're landing in 3 minutes.

*Stephen: Get ready, Astronauts. [Through Communication Ear Piece]