Grafomynd [Part 1]

*Written by: Athena Guarda

Part 1: General's License Inspection

"How was it, Stephen?" Catherine asked. "I met Kevin. I pushed him of off a cliff."

*Catherine: Oh.

*Stephen: You heard me.

*Catherine: What happened, why did you do that?

---> Stephen told Catherine and Francis what happened.

*Catherine: If Kevin was there, there is a slight chance that Dasha's there also. I mean, the rumors say that she only comes out every waxing gibbous.

*Francis: The reason why she is called "Lady of waxing red" because she's often seen wearing red dresses every waxing gibbous. Anyways, you didn't include the part where you said something to the campfire.

*Stephen: Once again, it was my father's piece that he wrote to my mother when she died.

*Francis: But~ the first, let's say "paragraph" was made by you, isn't it?

*Stephen: The first sentence. The rest is literally the piece. The original manuscript is in Poesy Exhibition.

*Catherine: Poesy Exhibition?

*Stephen: It's like the Virtuoso Sanctuary but filled with literary pieces.

*Albert: I know that your father changed the whole Continent V because of his pieces. Like, he's the reason why Grafomanians rebelled against us Astromanian militaey government. His pieces pursuaded the citizens to revolt against the conquerors.

*Stephen: Everywhere I go, they always ask me how it's like for my father to be a historical figure. Kind of annoying really. That's why I don't go outside that much.

*Francis: When we went to Synolomynd and Senimynd, no one asked you.

*Stephen: Because we didn't meet historians.

---> Time check, 1:39 am. They have arrived to the borderline between Grafomynd and Senimynd. The borderline was outlined by state fences blocking their way to enter without the guards looking at your birth certificate or in other words what they like to call "licenses".

"Halt." The guard said, "May we see your licenses?"

---> As they give their licenses, the other guards check the passengers and their items that they are bringing. Seems like they fell for the fake ones. The guards then allowed them to go through the borderline.
The guarda also said to go straight and you'll enter the capital city, Grammata City which means 'letters'. This took them 5 hours to go to the capital. Grafomynd is the 3rd largest country while the smallest is Astromynd and the largest is Synolomynd.

---> You have to give the licenses to the guards and take it back when you're heading back. They store it in their barracks while the military General checks it if it's real or fake... This is the start of their trouble.

---> General Graptí Ergasía (Alias: Graptós Douleiá) of Grafomynd Military Army entered the barracks of the guards.

*Gen. Douleiá (Graptí): I've heard someone entered here in midnight.

*Guard 1: Yes, they were 4 including the driver.

*Gen. Douleiá: Okay, where are their licenses?

*Guard 2: Here sir...

---> When Gen. Douleiá felt all of their licenses, it was was thinner than the cardboard they use...

"Wait..." General Douleiá said, "Give me two basins filled with water... I want to try something."

---> A couple of minutes later, a guard brings the general two basins filled with water. Douleiá then put all 4 licenses in one and a reference license made with the cardboard material they used for Grafomanian licenses that is only found in Grafomynd and can never be sold in other countries or brought to. The 4 licenses were damp while the reference was waterproof.

"They're fake. They're all fake. Guards, if they ever went back to get their so-called licenses, remember, bring them to the capital and incarcerate them." Gen. Douleiá ordered. The general then left and rode his horse back to Grammata City.

||

Part 1: Wordsworth Theater
[Part 1]

---> They've arrived at Grammata City. Time check, 6:53 am of September 7. When they got of the carriage and saw the city, everyone was amazed by the architecture.

"Don't be dazed, be use to the architecture and design. Grafomanians are really creative."

*Catherine: You lived here for how many years here?

*Stephen: 6-7 years.

*Francis: So it's been 19-20 years since you've been here.

*Stephen: Yes. I travelled by myself.

*Francis: Oh.

*Stephen: So my grandmother's still here somewhere. I hope she's still alive.

*Albert: I'm sure she is.
_______