Marigold / Up Late in Midnight

*Written by: Vito Manigo

Marigold

---> Today is the day where they start watching Marigold in the Wordsworth Theatre. The play starts at 6:00 P.M, it is currently 5:30 Pm and they are on their way to the theatre.

*Catherine: Hurry up Albert! We are going to be late.

*Albert: Relax. It’s still 5:30 and the walk to the theatre should be just a 5 minute walk.

*Francis: Just hurry up.

---> Francis finally finishes dressing up. He came out of the bathroom and was surprised Abigail and Elizabeth was coming too.

*Albert: They are also coming too? No offense.

*Stephen: Of course. When Catherine and Francis were buying tickets, I also told them to buy for Abigail and grandmother.

*Albert: Alright then. Let’s head off.

---> They start walking to the Wordsworth theater. As said earlier it only takes them 5 minutes.
They finally arrive, they go inside and an usher is standing there at a table.

(A theatre usher is basically responsible for customer service for the audience before, during, and after a play. They check the tickets, sell snacks and refreshments to the audience, Guide them to their seats, and etc.)

*Theatre Usher: May I see your tickets please?

---> Everyone shows their tickets and is lead into their seats.
They were sat at the 4th row.
At the left end of the row, Catherine and Francis are next each other, followed by Stephen and her Grandmother Elizabeth. Next is Albert and Abigail next to each other. When Catherine booked the tickets, she did not notice that Abigail had the seat beside Albert and now they are sitting together which results to Albert blushing.

"Why am I blushing?!" Said Albert in his point of view, "My heart feels fuzzy... Do I like her? No... No, I don't. But do I? I don't know!? I should stop, she might see me..."
He added.

---> Abigail tapped his shoulder and asked,

"Why are you blushing? Albert, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I’m okay." Albert stuttered. He calmed down a bit but can't stop blushing. Stephen beside him seeing his face turn into a tomato.

---> It is now 5:45. Since they arrived so early, they saw the marigold characters getting ready.
As the minutes pass by more and more people start coming in the play, some where late while other were early like the 6. 6:05, the play was starting.

(To summarize the story, Marigold is a tragic love story of Sullivan and his first wife name “Marigold Cohen Martin”. Thus the name “Marigold”. They met at a library Sullivan and Marigold, everything was going fine until Marigold died in her family manor by arson incident. But Sullivan remarried and wrote the story “Marigold” before the wedding day of his new wife.)

---> Meanwhile General Douleiá has not given up for the search for the 4. He has two guards helping him for the search.

*General Douleiá: Both of you, continue looking for the 4 pests. I want them incinerated!!

*Guard 1: Understood sir.

*Guard 2: Yes sir.

---> They are still far away from Koryfosi village. So, they still have a long way finding the four.

---> Back at the theatre, the play is finally finished and most of the people watching are clapping because it ended. All of the characters in the play formed a line and bowed as a sign or respect. Everybody was happy from the play except Albert. He could not focus to watch because of Abigail beside him. He was flustered the whole time in the play.