Replica

*Written By: Athena Guarda
*Ideas Contributed by: Alyanna Adrados and Arjoe Talento

Three days has passed. Those days felt like nothing happened. Abigail never contacted Robert ever again. They are still staying at Ms. Elizabeth's house. Francis and the others were having a conversation in the living room.

*Francis: So. The replica. Where did Sandro say it is?

*Catherine: West of Shakespearean Falls.

*Francis: Thanks to Stephen, he is now dead.

*Stephen: It was a work of art.

*Catherine: But you stole a human life.

*Albert: You killed him.

*Abigail: What made you kill him?

*Stephen: It's a long story.

*Francis: Relating to Stephen's soon-to-be spouse's suicide-like murder.

*Stephen: If I hear that from your mouth again I will slice your mouth in half.

*Francis: Relating to Stephen's soon-to-be spouse's suicide-like murder.

*Stephen: Abigail... Where are the knives?

*Catherine: Stop, you immature children.

*Albert: What time are we going?

*Catherine: Now.

*Albert: Oh.

---> In Astromynd, no body cares about death. They think that it is very normal and don't get me wrong, it is. It happens to everybody. No body writes it on the newspaper or documents it. Let's take a move on, Albert seems to take long in the house.

-  Abigail is preparing tea, until Albert entered in the kitchen as the other three along with Elizabeth are outside waiting for him. [Tea is Abigail's favorite beverage.]

"I have to say something to you, Abigail." Said Albert.

"What is it?" Abigail said while pouring some tea into a mug.

"I need to go somewhere and possibly may not come back." He said this softly. Abigail then dropped the tea pot causing the tea to spill thus burning her feet and broke the pot. She then fell on her knees and wouldn't respond to Albert.

"Abigail?! Are you alright!?" He came towards her kneeling and worried.

"You're leaving..." Abigail said, "I do not want you to go. I want you here with me henceforth. If you are not here, I might as well perish from not seeing you."

"Let's talk, but first, let's heal your burns."

---> After doing some first aid on the burns, they talk on the couch.

"I am leaving, but if you want to come with me I will drop by and come to Astromynd with me."

*Abigail: I probably can.

*Albert: If you want, you can.

"Let's go." Stephen seems to be jealous. Hmm... I smell Stephen becoming envious.

"I'll be waiting for your answer." Albert went outside along with Stephen.

*Catherine: Are we ready to go?

*Albert: I guess we are.

*Elizabeth: If you go east, that will be the Shakespearean Falls, it is quite the tourist spot for the Synolonians and the Senimese.

*Catherine: Grafomynd is a pretty place.

*Elizabeth: I agree with you. Stay safe!

---> After hours of driving, they have arrived to their designated destination. When they got out, it was stunningly beautiful. Too pretty to be described.