Synolomynd [Part 1]

Written by: Athena Guarda

• Synolomynd [Part 1: The Coachman ]

-----> "The land of classical music!" Shouted Francis, "The land of classical music! That's where Desdemona is!"

*Catherine: Synolomynd. The land of classical music.

*Stephen: But then again; how are you sure Miss Viola lives there?

*Francis: Say her name again, "Viola". It's an instrument! And it is just east from us and just an hour drive; and when Dasha said "Although the waxing gibbous is about to be a full moon, it'll be there." Synolomynd is also known for it's celebration of the full moon playing quartets and ensembles outside—

*Catherine: Because all of their rulers always dies on the first day of the full moon.

*Francis: Exactly... Wait, you're still not looking at me.

[Catherine is still looking to her left facing the wall]

*Catherine: Since you did not looked at me, I won't look at you; it is "impartial".

*Francis: Okay, I'm sorry.

[Francis kneeled down and said an apology]

*Francis: I'm sorry, I never meant to uhh...

*Catherine: Giving me the fact that begging does not work for you and shutting the door to your room in my face which is disrespectful to your lady—

*Francis: Yes! That, that! Definitely that?!

- Catherine finally looked back at Francis.

*Catherine: 9:00 am, pack your bags, I'll get a coachman. We're leaving for Synolomynd.

*Stephen: I'm going to PAARLSC.

*Catherine: So what, we'll pick you up?! You'll sleep in one of the suites. And I thought you were fired?

*Stephen: Which one, you have, I don't know, 73!? Oh and I haven't packed up my things in my dorm back at the dormitories...

*Catherine: Only 14, sleep in the Flower Suite.

*Stephen: I'm allergic to flowers.

*Catherine: Oh, totally forgot about that. Just sleep in any suite.

*Stephen: Oh yeah, how about my stuff?

*Catherine: We'll only need essentials, tomorrow I'll visit PAARLSC, wanna join to get some stuff?

*Stephen: I guess, yeah.
___________
----- At PAARLSC's dormitories, Room no. 17: Stephen's Room.

-  When they entered, the room was like normal, but with messy books all over the place.

*Stephen: Sorry, I went through—

*Catherine: Mental attacks?

*Stephen: Yup, been like this since I was in kidergarten.

*Catherine: Well, did you go to a therapist though?

*Stephen: Let's talk about that next time... We have 30 minutes left before your coachman comes to the mansion residences of yours and it is a 20 minute ride to the dormitories to the residence.

*Catherine: Then what are you waiting for? Go on, prepare!

---> Took them 13 minutes at the dorm and now they're rushing. Once they were outside, they instantly called a carriage to take them to the mansion. It took them 27 minutes because of the early traffic.

"You're 27 minutes late, Stephen."
- Said by a familiar voice...

"Albert!?" Said by a shocked Stephen.

*Catherine: Yes! My brother knows how to ride a carriage and have all the requirements if we ever get caught!

*Stephen: YOU'RE BROTHER!?

*Francis: I was shocked at first.

*Albert: Well, since she send me bleeding, I kind off got scared of her ever since; so whatever she asks me from now on, I'll do it, But, she owes me.
____________________