Family Bonding

Written by: Athena Guarda

-----> Waking up at 7 am, Catherine brushed her teeth, changed her clothes, and went to the library to read some books. When she entered, it was the Salieri couple, seems like Augustus was stressed while Jane was at the main desk calling people again and again... Catherine came close to the couple and asked what was going on and how can she help.

*Catherine: Uhm, Mr and Mrs Salieri... Is there something going on? Do you need help with anything...

*Augustus: Lady Rayne, do you know how to play a violin?

*Catherine: No, sadly...

*Augustus: Oh, well that is great.

*Jane: Enough with your sarcasm... Sorry, Catherine... Seems like my husband is kind of stressed out..

*Catherine: Why?

*Augustus: Well, the soloist for tonight's performance cancelled, we are calling every soloists in town, city, and village and they're either busy or already booked.

*Catherine: How can I help?

*Jane: Do you know any violinists?

*Catherine: Well... Uhmm... My brother plays the piano.. Wait! Your son plays the violin, I heard him play Der Erlkönig once, maybe he can play the piece for tonight?

*Augustus: No. It's already for tonight.

*Catherine: He can practice, and you have rehearsals, it can possibly work.

*Augustus: I should just switch the piece and maybe your brother can play some Rachmaninoff...

"I do not agree" Albert said, "from the door, you haven't notice me... Oh well, I can play some Rachmaninoff because my hands are quite big, but I think you should give your son a try."

"Fine." Augustus said.

*Jane: Colby has always dreamt of this! I'll wake him up to eat and probably make him start practicing.
_________________

-    A few hours have passed, Colby ate and is now practicing. The audience can't know what piece
will he be playing later night.
-  Catherine went back to the room to wake up Francis but saw him gone; she then decided to ask Jane where did he went.

*Catherine: Where is Francis?

*Jane: He went out, he said he needed to go somewhere and it's urgent... Wonder what it is...

*Catherine: Don't worry, I know.

-----> When they were back in the carriage, Francis communicated with Catherine through sign language, that sign language was actually invented by Louis made when him and Francis was still a child for fun and educational purposes, Catherine ended up knowing it and learning it. Back to the point; the sign language that Francis did actually translates to:
" I have a child that is 4 years old and a loving wife, I will go out tomorrow to bond with them around 10 am at the Virtuoso Sanctuary. "
__________
(Francis' point of view)
- The family is currently at the sanctuary... They were all having fun.

*Margaret: Father, when will we ever live together?

- Francis turns to her, kneel down and said;

Soon, soon my child... I just need to do my work for a while.

-----> Alice smiles and told them to continue walking in the sanctuary and just have fun because of the little time Francis currently have left.

- 4 pm, Francis finally came back and Stephen, Catherine, and Albert was at the main door waiting for him...

*Stephen: Why were you gone for LITERAL HOURS!?

*Catherine in Sing Language*:
I told them you were going to a church... For some reason, they don't believe me.

*Francis: Stephen, I went to a church... Is that what you want to hear.

*Stephen: Then it is true, I thought you were hiding something.

*Albert: Prepare for the concert, I heard that Colby will be the one to play later.

*Francis: Really?

*Albert: Yes.

*Catherine: I know what he'll be playing, but I don't want to spoil!

*Albert: Mrs Salieri must've told you.

*Catherine: She kind of did...