Senimynd [Part 3]

Written by: Athena Guarda

Senimynd
[Part 3: Arrival / The Maler's Identity]

- Part 3: Arrival

----> It is 8 am, the others have finally awoken. There is still a few minutes before arriving at the citadel. They are currently travelling there. Margaret gives Stephen the rock that the Maler has given her.

"I wonder what does the mineral look like?" Catherine asked herself.

*Stephen: It is like a jade but it is color violet and illuminates only at the waxing gibbous. It is discovered in our country in the Lustre Cave by our founder.

*Margaret: Who is your country's founder, beautiful lady? Ours is Franz Synolo.

*Catherine: I didn't pay attention much in history, hehe.

*Stephen: Albert, you've studied history once, who is our founder?

*Albert: You really don't know?

*Stephen: Yup.

*Catherine: You studied history?

*Albert: Father wanted me to learn the history because I keep failing it; so he made me take history classes every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

*Stephen: You're his sister, how come you literally do not know that he used to take those classes?

*Albert: The 90 year old is having memory loss.

*Catherine: ALBERT!

*Margaret: So, your leader?

*Catherine: Ah. Uhmm? Nicholas?

*Albert: You idiot, that's Senimynd's leader.

*Catherine: Ohh, I still have no idea.

*Stephen: I know his last name, but not his first.

*Margaret: What is it, handsome mister?

*Stephen: Le Astro? I think... I'm not sure, but I think it is Le Astro.

-----> 8:57 am,
Klisi Citadel: Main Entrance.

----> Their carriage stopped and all of them went out. There were 5 guards guarding the main entrance. The citadel has a very tall wall. Stephen tells Margaret to go to the guards and tell that she knows the Maler.

*Guard 1: What do you need, little child?

*Margaret: Hello, mister guard! I want to enter the citadel along with my other 3 friends!

*Guard 2: Do you know anyone here, perhaps a noble?

*Guard 3: Are you from Astromynd?

*Margaret: I was born and raised in Synolomynd and I know the Maler.

*Guard 1: That trick won't be useful anymore.

*Guard 4: She's probably a spy from Astromynd trying to enter our citadel.

*Margaret: No, I'm not!

*Guard 2: I reckon she'll just steal stuff here. Now go back or we'll put you in prison.

----> Of course, as the child Margaret is, she cried because she was threatened.

*Guard 5: You made her cry.

*Guard 2: I didn't!?

----> Then, the tall and big iron door opens. It is 9 am, and it was Evelyn coming out of the citadel, this is her "first time" going out of the citadel.