Secret Letter... [Part 2]

Written by: Athena Guarda

------> Stephen read the contents and was shocked in the body of the letter. Meanwhile; Francis and Catherine were examining the emergency room.

*Francis: This looks like a portable bathroom.

*Catherine: For some reason, it does...

*Francis: Look at this, there is a screen that shows how many kilometers you are away from the planet.

*Catherine: We're on the planet they set it on, right?

*Francis: I mean, I don't know, maybe yes?

*Catherine: Then why does it says " 6 Kilometers before reach planet."

*Francis: Let's check, I guess. I remember Louis teach me how to operate a screen... I have no idea on how to use them, even if he teached me three times.

----> Francis starts clicking random things that he doesn't even know the functions of it. Then a knocking on their door so happen to sound.
- Catherine opens it and surprisingly, it was Stephen...

*Stephen: That's not it dumbass.

*Francis: Ouch, that hurt.

*Stephen: Move.

------> Stephen controlled it and confirmed it was on Earth. But why does it show 6 kilometers?

*Stephen: Do you know who else is related to 6?

*Francis: I am very sure I know who it is.
_______________

------> At Elizabeth Boulevard, there is a house that is normal, but the people who lives in it isn't. Francis stood in front of the house and when he looked at the house's window, there was a cat. A tri-colored cat. Francis came alone, neither Catherine nor Stephen accompanied him because Francis didn't want to.
- He rang the doorbell expecting a certain person to answer it. When the person opened a door, it was a man; not what Francis was expecting but they talked.

*Francis: Hello?

*Man 2: Who are you? Why are you here?

*Francis: I'm entering.

----> Francis entered without consent and which made the man confused and started getting irritated.

*Man 2: I'm Kevin Blitz Fredson... How about you? And why did you enter without consent?

*Francis: Francis... Francis Albert Arthur... Nice to meet you in person.

------> Francis starts feeling rage within, looking at Kevin with anger in his eyes. I mean, who would'nt blame him for Kevin stealing her wife? And a woman came down the stairs from their right and said;

"Kevin, who was at the door?"

------> Francis looked at the woman the same way he looked at the man. Who would have known- Dasha was the woman.

"It's been a while, Dasha."

_____________
------> Catherine gave Stephen some tea and sat down and talked.

*Catherine: Stephen, why did you come here? You just fixed the emergency room. And what changed your mind, I thought you weren't going to help anymore?

*Stephen: Well, when I was about to buy some bread earlier and there was a man I bumped into, and after that; I randomly have a letter in my pocket.

*Catherine: Maybe the man you bumped into, bumped into you purposely? Like, to give you that letter. Where is it though?

*Stephen: Well, I forgot it at the dorms.

*Catherine: What do you mean you forgot it?!

*Stephen: Okay, I already saw it after I bought baguettes, but I need to get some things. But if you want to hear the contents, I memorized it on the way to the dorms.

*Catherine: Ahh, you with your strong memory. Okay, let's here it!

*Stephen: "I have made a replica of the entire space ship, Luneph. If you want to see, come to Elizabeth Boulevard... Come with no one, neither Francis, your brother nor anyone. You got until December 1st, 2 o' clock, post- mediterranean..."
- With an ellipsis at the end.

*Catherine: Thank you, I really didn't need to know of it has an ellipsis or not, but thanks. But how did she have a relica of it?

*Stephen: We have mini replicas of space ships, but she didn't say what size, on the other hand; she said "entire space ship". It is possible that it could be—

-----> Stephen's laptop in front of them started beeping, there was a button and clicked it, it was a live audio from Francis currently in a conversation with Dasha. It was through an earpiece Stephen made him. It was made by using copper wire, Rochelle salt and a rock.

[FYI: Stephen told him to go to Dasha's place along with the newly built earpiece to confirm if Kevin really gave him the letter and to gather information.]

____________

[Through Earpiece]

*Dasha: It really has been.

*Francis: There were rumors about you and me. And just a question, why do you only come out every waxing gibbous.

*Dasha: That's quite personal. And why are you spreading rumors about us?

*Francis: Why would I spresd rumors about us if everyone will just dislike me for revealing such things?

*Kevin: Did you recieve a letter from a certain flight controller?

*Francis: I don't want to talk to you.

*Dasha: Now, now, Francis. He was just asking questions.

*Francis: Why would I answer his question? And stop talking like that, I'm not your cat that litters all over the place that looks like mold!

[Gibbous meows like she was offended and bothered.]

*Dasha: Let's change the topic, I have built a life-sized space ship. If you want to see it, talk to a certain woman.

*Francis: And who is that?

*Dasha: Viola Roselle Desdemona. My cousin. It is hidden in her basement, I will not tell you where she is or where the replica is, you figure that yourself.

*Kevin: Viola Roselle Desdemona. As in the instrument?

*Dasha: Of course, our parents are musicians. Now, good bye Francis, if you want to see it... Only Catherine can, not you.

*Francis: That's unfair.

*Dasha: Life is. And why'd you call my cat moldy, who gave you permission to call my precious cat that?

*Francis: Your dead father did.

------> Francis left and slammed the door shut. When Francis got out he spoke through the earpiece as he walks back home.

*Francis: You got all that?

*Catherine (Earpiece): I took note each and every word you, Kevin, and Dasha spoke out through each of your mouth.

*Stephen (Earpiece) : Let's find this certain Desdemona.