Sibelius Concerto [Part 2]

• Announcement:

- Hello readers! Sorry that I haven't
posted anything new for around 6-7 days. It was because I got sick, so, this is the newest part/chapter...I really apologize, but I am in good shape now.
- Another is a concern; Sibelius Violin Concerto was made in 1904. Years after the setting of this story. We are sorry by the lack of research of this amazing piece- The setting of this story was 1886+ but below 1904. Once again we apologize for this big mistake.

- Athena Guarda

*Sibelius Concerto [Part 2]

°Written by: Vito Ezio Manigo

-----> 3 hours have passed, it is now
5 o' clock; an hour before the concert of Viola playing a Sibelius Violin Concerto starts.
- Francis and Catherine were headed to the 15th entertainment room: An empty orchestra pit. They were going there just to talk about the replica but they didn't know that Stephen was following them.

--They've arrived at the room---

----> They took a seat and started having a conversation.

*Francis: So, about Viola... Where was the place you were going to talk
tom-

[Abrupt Stop]

"Tomorrow night, city park at 6 pm?"
- Said Stephen... Catherine and Francis were shocked because they didn't even notice him one single bit.

*Francis: Why didn't you tell us you were following us!!? And WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY A WORD BEFORE FOLLOWING US!?

*Stephen: I thought you already noticed me... And besides, you were to be alone with Catherine, so~

*Francis: It's about the replica. You know what, let's just continue, so tomorrow night at city park, 6 pm?

*Catherine: Exactly. I'll check my watch to check what time it is.

*Stephen: Well?

*Catherine: Seems to be a few minutes before the concert starts. Want to have a seat, Stephen?

*Stephen: I'll sit later. I forgot Albert with me. He is still sleeping, I'll wake him up.

*Stephen: Make sure not to be late!

------> 5:30-5:45, many people were entereing the entertainment room (Orchestra Pit/ 15) along with the musicians of the ensemble.
-- Stephen and Albert were still in the room.

*Stephen: Come on, we're going to be late!

*Albert: Okay! Relax! I'll be finish in a minute!

--------- They've Arrived at 5:50 ----------

[In the Desdemona Inn, the earliest gets the best seats; the seats doesn't need payment.]

-----> The two (2) were walking down the isle then Francis called them.

- "Hey! You two! We save you seats!"
-Francis got their attention and they sat. Good thing the audience didn't "shushed" them.
- The ensemble were tuning their instruments. Then it was the start of the concert, the ensemble sat down.
-----> The first movement: Allegro Moderato was about to start.
- Viola as their soloist, started playing on her violin while Augustus (Colby's Father) conducts. Around three (3) minutes, the orchestra started playing with its soloist.

----> 19 minutes have passed as the 2nd movement: Adagio di Molto starts.

*Catherine: Viola's really good!

*Francis: I agree, but we must keep our voices down.

---> Augustus started conducting because of the pause of transitioning from the 1st movement to the 2nd movement.
-- Flutes start to sound with the clarinets, then Viola finally played again.
- The whole duration of the second movement was slow, the literal meaning of Adagio di Molto is very slow.
- Then finally,
the 3rd movement: Allegro ma non Tanto. The start was very intense, as if you're like a daredevil about to commit something dangerous.
Halfway of the movement slows down and picks up the previous pace and tempo.