Ill Fated

Written by: Athena Guarda

-----> 8 minutes later, Francis arrived.
When he arrived he said something.

*Francis: Ill fated.

--> Catherine and Stephen were confused when Francis said that.

*Catherine: Ill... Fated..? What is that?

*Stephen: Wait...

*Francis: Ill- fated or unlucky. That's what Desdemona means.

*Stephen: And Desdemona is the heroine in the play Othello by William Shakespeare.

*Francis: Exactly.

*Catherine: Ooookay, HUH?

*Stephen: Forget it, Catherine.

----> Catherine ended up confused. And finally started saying something...

"Let's find the replica."

*Francis: No.

"What?!?" Catherine replied.

*Francis: What do you mean by "What?!?" I'm not helping you.

*Stephen: Say what now?

*Francis: I'm not helping.

*Catherine: But we've discussed this.

*Francis: We never discussed about the replica. How can we discuss if it just happened a few minutes ago?

----> Stephen couldn't do that much but he does realize that they are starting a fight, and he is just there like a mannequin saying "Shut up!" In the most quiet way possible.

*Catherine: Why are you like this all of a sudden!?

- As she said this, she stood up vexed.

*Francis: What do you mean?

- Anger emotions started filling Francis' eyes once again.

*Catherine: You just met her after 5 to 6 years!

*Francis: So what?

*Catherine: IT'S NOT LIKE SHE MISSED YOU!? SHE'S GETTING MARRIED SOON. GET WITH LIFE.

---> Francis' gaze darken towards Catherine. Turns out he was offended.

*Stephen [In the most quiet way possible]: Everyone, stop. Stop being petulant.

*Francis: Of course, she's getting married soon.

- Catherine got closer to Francis as she said;

"Look, I'm sorry..."

- Francis' gaze turned to the left wall instead of Catherine. Then tears started falling from Catherine's eyes.

*Catherine: Look at me! I'm not joking, Francis! We need to find the replica to find my husband's body! Look and listen to me!

- While he was staring at the wall his eyes started watering but wasn't that obvious. Catherine then got down on her knees and begged.

"Please, Francis. I'm begging you."

*Francis: Sorry, Catherine... But begging doesn't work for me.

- And then he went to his room and locked himself.

*Stephen: That's messed up.

[Catherine sighs as she grabs a tissue]

*Stephen: Let me.

[Stephen grabs the tissue she was holding and wiped her tears away.]

*Stephen: You know, if you cry a lot; you'll show your ugly crying face.

*Catherine: Ouch, Stephen!

*Stephen: It was a joke. Anyways, look; you hurt his feelings, it will not hurt for you but for him. Imagine, you getting hurt, you'll feel the same as him. You just made his heart shatter in a million pieces. But, I'm not choosing sides. He also made a mistake by not choosing your opinion-

*Catherine: Why? Because I'm a girl?

*Stephen: Well, I wouldn't put it that way..?
________

---> "You really remind me of her, Catherine. I thank you for that. Not all ladies are correct." Said Francis in his point of view in his room laying down in his bed, "But... I started crying as well, remember, I cry when someone cry in front of me."

- Francis' room is huge with a tall and wide window. He locked himself for a few hours and not eating lunch. It is night and he was gazing through the night sky and said;

"Although the waxing gibbous is about to be a full moon, it'll be there."

- Realizing to what he said, he knew something and slammed opened his door. Catherine and Stephen were sitting at a couch and knew he'll come back to the living room. But Catherine won't even lay an eye on Francis.

*Stephen: Before any of the fight happens, remember. Shut up. I don't want to hear any noise.

"Yes sir." Said Catherine and Francis on the same time.