The Woman at the Entrance

*Written by: Athena Guarda

(Part One)

*Not Edited*

---> She was 15 and I was 17 when we fell in love, was it fate? I don't really believe in those, except meeting her, it was fate alright. Perplexity met us under the rain with the shining gibbous.

---> April 18, 1872. When it was the 2nd year of war between Astromynd and Grafomynd. Why? Because Astromynd accuses a Grafomynd royal, which their queen hired to steal Astromanians' precious Lustre Jades that was worth 78.9 million at that time; but since it's being seen everywhere- In other words, common- They have reduced the price to 1.3 million despite it being said "common" by archaeologists.

- The Desdemona family is one of the main families in Grafomynd, since Astromynd's military force and government decided to bomb the country, they travelled here in Synolomynd. Their way of speaking are what makes them different.

---> In Astromynd, what makes you noble in that country is that family member being in an astronomical company makes the whole family noble. In Synolomynd, if you have the last name of a composer, man or woman, you'll be considered noble. The highest nobles in Synolomynd are Beethoven, Mozart, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Bach. In Senimynd, you'll be considered noble if you are related to a painter. Im Grafomynd, like the same but with a famous writer.

- I, Augustus Edgar Salieri, a noble man as my grandfather being Antonio Salieri. And my loving wife that has been deceased for around 2-3 days and currently in a hospital morgue. I drink all the pain away every night. I hurt my son's feelings because of me possibly being an alcoholic. I can't live without Jane, for she is my moon as my son is my sky.

----> I met Jane 14 years ago. 4 years before our first child was born. Colby is our second child, being born 2 years after our first child and the child before him was a girl but was stillborn. This was heartbreaking for me and Jane. Who wouldn't be devastated if their child died?

---> 18th of April, 1872. I was walking to Synolomynd National Music University, which is obviously a music university. I was on my way when there was a woman at the entrance staring and not entering. She was beautiful alright and you might know where I am going with this, the beautiful woman was Jane dirty clothes. I came up to her and asked if she attended this school.

*Augustus: Hello, Miss. Do you attend to this school?

---> Yet she doesn't answer and but she looks like she's been hurt a couple of times. She stared at me for quite a long time and looked back at the building.

"No," she replied, "I do not."

*Augustus: Okay then...

---> I excused my self and went inside the building because it was time for school... I don't want to be late. As I enter 3 of my friends came to me and walked through the hallways to go to class and talk on our way. They were also from the high class, and one of them is Claude DeBussy, Johann was his name. But isn't "Johann" the first name of Bach and Pachelbel? Anyways, Federic Bach, and Theodore Stravinsky.

*Johann: Augustus, tell me. Why were you talking to that girl?

*Augustus: You mean the girl at the entrance?

*Federic: Obviously, she's part of the war happening between Astromynd and Grafomynd.

*Johann: Isn't she in a middle class family?

*Augustus: Really?

*Johann: You didn't know?

*Theodore: Oh, Augustus.

*Augustus: What?

*Theodore: Well, someone gave me a letter to give to you, and I am pretty sure you know that certain someone.

*Augustus: Let me guess. Cadence, isn't it?

*Theodore: She likes you, why not like her back?

*Augustus: She's pretty but not my type of girl.

*Johann: Then what is your type?

*Augustus: Someone who relates to me, makes me happy, and is in love with me.

*Federic: What kind of pretty you like.

*Augustus: Since when prettiness has different kids now?

*Federic: Uhm. I made that up, just answer it.

*Augustus: Girls with a pretty smile. That's it. Oh, here's our class. We better enter, in a few minutes, Mrs. da Palestrina will arrive.

---> As we enter the room, Cadence came up to me, invading my personal space. My friends are clearly seeing me looking uncomfortable as she cramped me.
My friends are "betraying" me that day.

"What do you want?" I said to Cadence in a very serious tone. Like, hello!? Invading space!! I need to breathe every one in a while!?

"Did you saw my letter for you?" She asked me. Obviously I didn't.

*Augustus: No.

*Cadence: I told Theodore to give it to you!

*Augustus: He told me but did not gave it.

*Cadence: Hmph. Okay then, I'll say it in an extemporaneous speech.

"I, Cadenza Francesca Hildegard Bach will-" something stopped her from talking. Oh, right... It was me.

*Augustus: Shush. I don't want to hear any words coming from your mouth, Miss Cadenza Francesca Hildegard Bach.

*Federic: Your name is so long.

*Augustus: When I say no, no. I do not like you. So be quiet before Mrs. da Palestrina will kill us.

---> This made her quiet. Though I do not like breaking people's heart, I did it because she's invading personal space. I don't like it. At that time, I kept on thinking about Jane, not because of her beautiful countenance but why she was standing there. I heard that all of the refugees stay at Andante Village. If the war is over, it will be a normal village, not just for refugees. So I went there...

______

( 💞To be continued💞 )

Part two/ next chapter:
-- Fake Relationship