Reflection Mountain

*Written by: Athena Guarda

---> Reflection Mountain, a place where the waxing gibbous can be seen clearly. I have decided to bury my lover there. We met there and I will certainly witness something there.

September 6, 1886 — Waxing Gibbous

-  Reflection Mountain is known for its rumors, like one was about a ghost being seen there. I don't believe in the paranormal activites. There is also another rumor about what Albert said ealier. Now I stand in the mountain's rocks carrying the love of my life that will be under the ground.

---> As Stephen carries Evelyn's deceased body. He heard a noise so he put her down and decided to investigate. He really likes investigating noises, huh. When he went to the mountain's forest, the air felt a bit thicker and something felt off. Deeper in to the woodland, he saw a big large space with no plantations, flowers and trees whatsoever but instead filled with mirrors.

-  "A time for reflection–" said Stephen. He touched one of the mirrors hanged like a picture frame on a tree and looked at himself with a confused look. There was dust on the mirror he was looking at. He touched it, "Gunpowder?" He said.

-  "Indeed it is..." Someone was clearly behind him, who is it? The voice... It sounds familiar. Stephen scared to turn around but then his body moved on his own and looked behind.

-   "What are you doing here, Kevin? Aren't you supposed to be with your wife planning horrible deeds and exploits?" Stephen said this in a straight face, seems like he wasn't terrified when he saw Kevin.

-    "Fun fact, it is actually why I'm here. Since Dasha's 'sidekicks' eventually died by a bloodlusted killer that ended people's life with literally 3 bullets each."

*Stephen: Then, why are you here?

*Kevin: Welp, Dasha given me an order to burn something.

*Stephen: What? This forest?

*Kevin: No. That's lame.

*Stephen: Then what?

*Kevin: A literal secret.

*Stephen: Tell me or I'll kill you.

*Kevin: Wow~ a little threat by mister bloodlusted killer.

*Stephen: Well, you leave me no other option.

---> Stephen swiftly grabs his gun and immediately pulls the trigger but Kevin quickly dashes it away from him avoiding it and shooting the mirror on the right. Kevin then grabbed his elbow and stepped on Stephen's foot causing him to shout. Stephen dropped the revolver and Kevin pinned him to the mirror behind him and was about to throw a punch at his stomach but missed because Stephen avoided it.

"What do you want so you can leave!?" Said Stephen.

*Kevin: Well... I wanted to do this but Dasha disgarees so I pursuaded her to. I want your pesky little lover and disturb her dead body and I don't know? Burn it?

*Stephen: You're not doing that.

"We'll see..."

---> Kevin started running away from Stephen. It seems like the direction to Evelyn's deceased body. He was a fast runner and it was dark, you couldn't see him because of the darkness. Stephen went to the direction Kevin went and when he arrived he saw him behind a campfire carrying Evelyn's corpse.

---> When I saw him, he immediately dropped her body onto the fire. My hands were shaking from terror.