A Speech For My Lover...

*Written by: Arjoe Talento

---> Watching Evelyn's body burn in a campfire hurts. Looking at it makes me traumatized. It's like my past all over again. Seeing Kevin smile and smirk like that makes me fume the rage within me. I started walking towards him slowly as his smiles starts to turn into a confused countenance. I grab my revolver and pointed it inches away from his face.

"You're getting on my nerves" I said.

- I pulled the trigger 6 times emptying the cylinder's chambers.

"Ouch, that quite hurt but it didn't make me bleed." Said Kevin.

- Stephen tries to process anything but all he gets in his brain was "How!?"

-   "When I pinned you to the wall to punch you which was a miss and I never missed a punch but anyways. I purposely missed that to grab all the bullets you have in your pocket because I heard your conversation with my wife. You killed Sebastian so I wondered if you still have bullets and replaced it by bullets made out of styrofoam."

---> Stephen got angry and just pushed him of a cliff but landed into an ocean. He didn't bother to check but he sat down the campfire and said something...

"-   Evelyn, I wanted to propose to you that day. Since you've been gone, everything feels so empty. It feels like I'm lacking your touch... your love! I miss you more than you could ever imagine. I couldn't even tell how much I really miss you.

-    You alone can make me better. When you're gone in my life, it became pure chaos. You're the one controlling the light and dark within my soul. You've been the star in my life. But sadly, the star's light has dissapeared.

-    When I knew that you're gone and never coming back, it hit my heart and breaking it to pieces like a bullet. Whenever I feel upset, you always comfort me. I hope we can meet someday; somewhere peaceful, the promised land. Here already is purgatory.

-   I love you more than anything. I could sit beside you and talk to you for hours. I feel safe with you. I hope we can reunite in a place where we can love each other eternally."

"Wow..." Said Francis in the background.

*Stephen: Francis? When did you get here?

*Francis: I don't want you to be alone so I came up. I heard your whole impromptu speech.

*Stephen: It was a piece my father wrote for my mother when she died.

*Francis: I thought she died in an arson along with your father?

*Stephen: No. Well, she did die in a fire but my father married a new woman but was was caught in a fire in the house we lived in.

*Francis: Ah.

*Stephen: Where's the others? If you're here, there is a chance that they're here with you.

*Francis: Well yes, they're all the way back down there. Earlier, I went back to Synolomynd and heard that Mr Salieri died as we by grief,  in other words; can't handle his poor wife's death in result of hanging himself.

*Stephen: What were you doing in Synolomynd?

*Francis: Margaret and Alice went home. I came with them just in case anything goes wrong. Anyways, we're going to Grafomynd. We got the licence that we need to enter.

*Stephen: My father once lived in Grammata City. I wonder how it's like there?

*Francis: Then get up, we're going now.

*Stephen: Ah sure. Wait.

---> Stephen stopped the campfire but left the wood used.

[Bonus Chapter]— Short Chapter

"How was it?" Dasha said to me.

"It was alright. I knew he would push me of the cliff, so I wanted you to wait standing by the shore." I said to my lover.

"Kevin, was your mission a success?"

"Of course. It's me, I never fail a mission especially if it comes from you."

"Now come with me, it's dark and you're wet. Come now."