Fainting

Written by: Athena Guarda

(2:07 am)

*Francis: Grab these and I'm going out. I'll go to Senimynd tomorrow.

----> Francis threw the scrolls to Stephen's face.

*Stephen: HEY! These scrolls are important!!

*Francis: And now the scrolls are with you. Now good bye.

----> Francis left the house by slamming the door. Was he angry?

*Albert: So, who is Alice?
___________

---> (2:11 am) Francis was walking and called a cab. And when he arrived around 3 am... He opened the door to their house and saw a
surprise. It was Alice and Margaret surprising Francis with a cake. Francis was shocked and smiled in front of his family for the first time! It was a wholesome moment, Francis then entered the house and went to the living room with them and sat down on their couch.

*Francis: I want to try the cake... Anyways, why are you awake at this time, Margaret? You might get sick from staying up late.

*Margaret: It's okay! I slept at 5 am just to surprise you and woke up about 6 minutes ago, father!

*Francis: That's sweet. But after this, you'll sleep.

*Margaret: Of course! Did you like the drawing I did for you, father?

*Francis: Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?

----> Margaret then smiles in joy. Alice then cuts the cake for her, Margaret and Francis. She then served the cake to them. Francis took a bite to the served cake and was amazed by the taste of the delicious cake.

*Francis: This is delicious! Where did you buy this?

*Alice: Humorous. Anyways, it's made by me and Margaret.

*Margaret: I mixed the batter!

*Francis: That's nice!
____________

--> Albert's House
(Lunamyndz, Astromynd)

*Albert: ALICE IS HIS WIFE?!

*Catherine: Yes! I was shocked as first!

*Albert: And he told you. By hand sign?! The one that Louis made?!!

*Stephen: You heard her, right!?
_________

-----> Andante Village, Synolomynd:
Arthur Family's House. [4:02 am]

---> Margaret fell asleep in her room which leaves Francis and Alice cleaning the house. Alice was washing the dishes, Francis was mopping the floor.

*Francis: Alice, I have to go somewhere tomorrow... Senimynd.

*Alice: It's okay, unless if you just visit us like you said, every weekend.

*Francis: It's for our mission into finding Louis deceased body.

*Alice: It's okay!

*Francis: Thank you for understanding. Anyways, are we going to sleep, I'm tired? Alice?

----> Francis was not looking at Alice while he was doing his thing... She was not replying to him, that's odd?
Francis looked behind him and saw Alice on the ground, passed out. Francis aghast and quickly went to Alice.

"Alice!" Francis shouted, this wakes up Margaret and went out of her room. When she saw her mother she instantly went to her and asked her father what happen.
__________

---> Albert's House
(Lunamyndz, Astromynd)
[8:08 am]

----> When Catherine was sleeping, Albert instantly opened the guest room she was sleeping in, thus waking her up.

*Catherine: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

*Albert: Francis sent us a letter saying that he won't possibly be able to go to Senimynd with us.

---> Catherine sat and was like
"HUH?"

*Albert: He said Alice fainted and is currently at Synolomynd's hospital.

*Catherine: Oh no. He's supposed to be a doctor, doesn't he know first-aid. If I remember, you have to raise the feet about, I don't know...12 inches high? And remove things on her body like her corset or something so she can breathe more properly I guess?

*Albert: Didn't he say he stopped his medical career because his family went bankrupt by the time his hospital he was working in was set into flames resulting into an arson set by a man who broke out of jail named Kevin Blitz Fredson?

*Catherine: I'll send some fruits for them to eat... Which hospital did he say that Alice is staying at?

*Albert: Synolomynd Emergency and Medical Hospital.

*Catherine: Okay.

*Albert: Oh and...

*Catherine: Hmm?

*Albert: He is also asking if we can bring Margaret with us just for a day.

*Catherine: I don't mind. But, he needs to be beside Alice at all times just in case what ever will happen to her.

*Albert: I mean, that is true.

*Catherine: I know.
______________

(To Be Continue 💞💞)

---> Next Part:
Wished for a desired island.