Cassiopeia

Written by: Athena Guarda & Arjoe Talento

*Catherine: One day, When I was 18 and Louis was 21. July 11, 1881, Monday morning... My father, Dr. Alfred John James; told me that since I'm 18- I'll marry a man he chose. At first, I was against it but he forced me throught it...

------ July 11, 1881

*Dr. Alfred: Catherine, my child... Since you just turned 18 two (2) weeks ago, you'll marry a man I choose.
*Catherine: I have to WHAT?! MARRY A MAN?!
*Dr. Alfred: It's for the sake of our family. Please, he might be the one that suits you.
*Catherine: Fine! I'm sorry to give you this kind of attidute, father. But IF I don't like or get along with him after the next three days after I meet him, I will not get married to him, but instead a man that I'll choose and love.
*Dr. Alfred: Then it is settled. You'll meet him in an hour, so get ready.
*Catherine: Already, father?!
*Dr. Alfred: Of course, I met your mother on the day of our wedding, don't overreact!
*Catherine: I'll go get dressed.

When Catherine was done dressing up, she shows her father the dress she wore... It was her mother's favorite dress. It made Dr. Alfred smile.

Carriages arrived at their residence and it was Louis' carriage.
When Louis and his family entered the residence, Catherine saw how "Handsome" 💀💀☠️ he is. ( I know. Cringe. ) Louis bowed down and politely said "Good Day, Lady."
As he said this Catherine started blushing.

They were introduced to one another.

*Louis: I am Louis Kennedy Rayne, Viscount in Lunamyndz.
*Catherine: Catherine Jean James.

Their fathers decided to make them hangout for a while to get to know each other.
They are currently at the James' Garden sitting on a bench.
*Louis: I have a question, pretty Lady.
*Catherine: And what is that?
*Louis: I recently became an astronaut- what's your favorite constellation?
*Catherine: Cassiopeia, because that is my mother's name, "Cassiopeia Willow Jean James."
*Louis: It is a very pretty name.
*Catherine: Even if it's long, it suited her... I miss her.
*Louis: Condolences.
*Catherine: Oh well, we can't change the past can we? Let's just talk about the constellation

Louis smiles and held her right cheek.

*Louis: You don't seem hot... You look like someone with a fever, are you alright?

Catherine stuttered as she says:
"Uhh... Uhm... N-nothing!?"

This go one for the WHOLE day.
When Louis and his family went back home. Catherine spoke with her father...
*Catherine: Father. I seem to kind of like Louis...
*Dr. Alfred: I chose him because he's kind and your type.

Catherine just smiled akwardly.

*Dr. Alfred: August 1, 1881, You'll get married.
*Catherine: As you wish, father.

Louis started giving some things to Catherine, like flowers and chocolates. And on their wedding, it was their best moment for them.
______________

"And that's what happen... "

*Francis: Ahh... Anyways, it's late, we should go back home.
*Catherine: Remembering Louis makes me miss him more...
*Francis: Me too, I'll miss my dear friend.
*Catherine: Tommorow, I'll go back to PAARLSC and ask my childhood friend, Stephen Daya, to help me find this space ship called Lu--- something..."