Heart to Heart...

*Catherine: Okay! This is what I came up with and you have to do what I tell you to if you want this to succeed!

*Augustus: I do not want this thing called a "heart-to-heart talk" right now.

*Catherine: Then sorry Mr. Salieri, I won't help you.

*Augustus: Fine. What do I have to do?

*Catherine: Well... What are the things you want to apologize for?

*Augustus: I don't know?

*Catherine: Okay, pretend I am Colby and just tell him why you want to apologize. And go!

*Augustus: Uhm... Uh. I'm sorry?

*Catherine: I mean tell me why you're sorry at least?

*Augustus: Okay... I'm sorry, my feelings just got to me and I'm sorry that— Okay this doesn't feel like me at all.

*Catherine: It's because you are not used to apologizing. Just a question, are you like this at the orchestra?

*Augustus: Well, if they played wrong, I guess?

*Catherine: Okay, that is like uhhh a you problem. Anyways, it might be hard releasing your real feelings because people might judge you because they are not used to the feelings you'll show them. Okay, I'll write a little manuscript, memorize it and rehearse it infront of me so you can just recite it to Colby.

*Augustus: Well, I guess that is better.

___________
-----Colby's Bedroom----
(Desdemona Inn)

----> Augustus knocks and enters Colby's room... While Colby was playing and practicing the Winter Concerto (Of The Four Seasons) he was talking and nothing can't stop him from playing because his father told him so.

*Colby: Father! I think I can rehearse the concerto for you so I can move on to a new—

"No," Augustus said, "I seem to be a bad father for letting you do this... And even if uhhh..."

- Colby eventually stopped playing.

*Colby: What do you mean father?

----> Augustus ends up forgetting what him and Catherine have rehearsed for this moment, so he decides to improvise.

*Augustus: I uhh— Realize, yes! Realize that I was uhm, wrong and want to apologize for calling you mean things and I guess restrict you for many things and not giving you much freedom?

-----> Colby put his violin on a chair beside him.

*Colby: Father. I thought you'll never say that. I accept your apology.

*Augustus: Okay then, may I hear your concerto playing I guess?

*Colby: I guess why not?

----> Catherine just watches them from the door and left.

"Why do I remember me and mother singing opera together a few years ago? I miss her." Said Catherine in her point of view.
____________
(August 30)

---->  Two days have passes by and it's time for Catherine and the others to go back to Astromynd. Francis will come with them but will visit his family every weekend. (At the main lobby) When they were about to check out, a postman came knocking on the door and Jane opened it.

*Postman: A letter for Lady Catherine Rayne?

*Jane: Oh, may I take that....

*Postman: Here you go, Ms.

*Jane: Here is a tip.

----> The postman left and Jane gave it to Catherine.

*Catherine: Wait... Who is it from?

*Stephen: I don't know, if you could read the contents, it might be there?

"Catherine, this is your friend, Rosa. Your mansion was burnt down by a man around 9 a.m., August 28.

— Your friend, Rosa. "

---> Catherine can't believe what happened and Francis thinks something is off.

*Francis: Did we ever tell anyone we were going to Synolomynd?

*Catherine: I didn't, not to Rosa or anyone.

*Albert: No, I just took a leave for about a month.

*Stephen: When I requested to take a leave for a month, they didn't agree?

*Albert: Because you are the most experienced, they can't loose you.

*Stephen: But I'm fired?

*Albert: Then why ask?

*Catherine: Shut up! We just lost our mansion! That was Louis' residence.
What can I do?

*Jane: You know what... I'll leave you here and call me if you're going to leave...

*Francis: Think about it. How did Rosa knew our location and where to send the letter if no one told her where?

*Stephen: Is she close to Dasha or Kevin that might've told her?

*Catherine: No? Not if I can remember.

*Francis: We're leaving. Stephen, go  to Mrs. Salieri and say that we're leaving and give this 80 astras as the payment for staying here.

*Stephen: Fine. But you owe me.

*Francis: Just for making you do something?

*Catherine: What do I do? I feel worried...

*Francis: Why do you feel worried?

*Catherine: It's because... I don't know? I randomly started feeling like it... But the house? All of our things are in there. Do you think the firefighters save some of the stuff in there?

*Francis: I have no idea, that's why we should go home and take a look at it.

*Stephen: I'm back.

*Albert: Okay...

*Catherine: Wait!

*Stephen: What?

*Catherine: We need to go to the city park and look for someone named Carmén Desdemona Bizet.

*Albert: As in the composer Bizet?

*Catherine: Yes.

*Albert: Okay then?