Fake Relationship

*Written by: Athena Guarda

[Part 2]

---> Why would I go there? I don't know. I just felt like it. Why do I want to see her? Why am I searching for her? Do I like her? Honestly, I am asking to many "why?" questions, but that day, my questions were answered. I went after school because I don't want to fail on a course that I love. I wanted to be a conductor that time; Well I guess I did become one. Anyways, when I arrived at the village, there were a lot of people working on a building but the building they were making was almost finished. I saw the woman at the entrance standing in front of the construction. I came up to her.

*Augustus: Hello?

*Woman (Jane): Yes? What do you need?

*Augustus: My name is Augustus Edgar Salieri, we've met earlier at the university, you know... At the entrance.

*Woman (Jane): Oh, a high noble. My name is Jane Mayfield Liezel Desdemona.

---> As she introduced herself, she bows to me. She gives me respect, so I shall give it back to her.

*Augustus: No need to bow... I just have some questions for you.

*Jane: You came all the way here just to ask?

*Augustus: I mean it only takes a few minutes from Prestomyndz to the village.

*Jane: The village is filled with refugees. If the war ends, some of them will go back to Grafomynd. Since Synolonian royals agreed that selected Grafomanian families to refuge at a village in Synolomynd, Astromanian royals requested if some of the important families to refuge to the Klisi Citadel, which Senimese royals approved.

*Augustus: Oh. You're from a middle class family, right?

*Jane: The Desdemona family, yes. Anyways, why are you here again?

*Augustus: I have some questions that made me curious the whole day.

*Jane: And what are they?

*Augustus: Okay. Why were you staring at the entrance of our university?

*Jane: Because I've never seen a huge university before.

*Augustus: It is quite a big campus, but don't you have some at your country?

*Jane: Yes, but a bit smaller.

*Augustus: Oh. Okay then, next. Who owns this building being constructed in front of us?

*Jane: My family. We are building an inn with an orchestra pit where they get to pay to watch soloists play in an orchestra. We have an orchestra by people submitting their forms to us to join but we don't have conductor.

*Augustus: I can conduct...

*Jane: Really?

*Augustus: Yes. It's my dream to become one.

*Jane: You sound like a little boy.

*Augustus: So?

*Jane: Nothing. It just sounds cute.

----> It made me happy that she said that I sound cute. What's wrong with me sharing my dream?

*Jane: I have a request... But it's okay if you don't want to.

*Augustus: What is it?

*Jane: May you be the conductor?

*Augustus: Huh?

*Jane: My parents asked me if I knew any musical conductors, you might help.

*Augustus: I mean... I guess.