Synolomynd [Part 3]

Written by: Athena Guarda

• Synolomynd [Part 3: The Arrival ]

------> After the rocky road, they have arrived at the capital of Synolomynd; Prestomyndz at their city park. It was beautiful, even if it is known for it's full moon, it is beautiful at morning; even if it's 10:47 am. Catherine was amazed by  Prestomyndz's new design and construction since her and Albert was born here and moved to Astromynd because of Catherine marrying Louis and Albert's job is in Astromynd. Then they walked for a few minutes and saw a little boy right around the age of 8. He has a violin and seemed to be begging for money whilst playing a piece on his violin. No one was seemed to be giving him money. Catherine came closer to the boy and questioned him;

- "Franz Schubert's der Erlkönig?"

----> He stopped playing because of Catherine's question. The boy nodded and continued to play again. To Catherine, he sounded like a prodigy in shabby clothes. Catherine smiles as she gives him a huge tip of 300 astras, this made the boy stopped playing again. Stephen and Francis were confused why'd tip the boy 300 if he just played a piece of Schubert? It might be from kindness, but it is with another reason.

*Catherine: I'm Catherine James Rayne, who are you?

*Little Boy: I am Cole Desdemona Salieri. Or Colby.

- Catherine smirks as she hears the name "Desdemona". But to not make it obvious she asks...

"Salieri? As in the one who taught Liszt, Schubert and Beethoven?"

*Colby: Yes... My father is the great-grandson of Antonio Salieri.

----> Francis stepped toward Colby and said.

- "Who's your father? I might know him. "

- "Augustus Edgar Salieri, the well-known conductor for conducting the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E minor last year."

*Catherine: Oh, and also... Do you know someone named Viola Roselle Desdemona?

*Colby: No...

*Stephen: So she is not related to you?

*Francis: Then do you know someone who is named Dasha Jasmine Roselle?

*Colby: Yes, Dasha is my older cousin!

----> Francis' gaze once started to darken but he questions so calmly.

*Francis: Is there any inns near Andante Village?

*Colby: My mother's side has an inn and we live there. It's just a few blocks from the city park.

------> They decided to follow him by carriage. Now, they arrive at Desdemona Inn, the most cheapest but the best inn in Synolomynd. There are 35 service rooms and 10 rooms for entertainments. There are virtuoso soloists coming to the inn to play some pieces every night before the sleeping curfew of the tourists. It is only 20 astras per night. All the food is free.
-     Colby's mother works as a receptionist along with 15 servants. When they were about to check in, Colby's mother, Jane Mayfield Desdemona Salieri, recognized Francis and came close to her.

*Jane: Francis?

*Francis: Mrs. Salieri!

-     They hugged each other in joy. Turns out Jane Salieri is the aunt of Dasha. Francis is close to Mrs. Salieri, because his mother and Jane are friends and she is Francis' godmother.

*Jane: How are you, Francis?

*Francis: I'm doing good, Mrs. Salieri.

*Jane: You are so sweet, you remind me of your mother when we were little.

*Francis: Thank you?