Virtuoso Sanctuary / Post Office

•[Written by: Athena Guarda]

Virtuoso Sanctuary

-----> Catherine is back at the Desdemona Inn in her room. Stephen said a few questions.

"How can we travel Grafomynd? Our birth licenses states that we're from Astromynd. How can we enter?"

[Catherine removes her earpiece]

*Catherine: I just entered and you already have a lot of questions.

*Albert: I could edit. But, she also said to find a man in Senimynd.

*Francis: Let's go next week.

*Catherine: Why?

*Francis: Mrs. Salieri can't look after Colby to go to the Virtuoso Sanctuary because she is busy with the inn; so I volunteered to babysit Colby for the mean time.

*Albert: It's been a while since we haven't went to the sanctuary. Why don't we go as well?

*Francis: Sure.

*Stephen: I heard that the sanctuary is like a museum filled with virtuoso musicians' pictures in a frame... And if they're dead, they'll display the instrument they use.

*Francis: Correct.

*Catherine: Okay, what time?

*Francis: Tomorrow morning... 10 pm.

*Catherine: After breakfast?

*Francis: Yes.

- Then a knocking has been heard on their door. Francis opened the door and it was Jane Salieri.

*Jane: Hello... Sorry if I disturbes with anything, but your flat neighbors complained that you were a bit loud.

*Albert: Oh, were we? Sorry for that.

*Jane: It's okay... It's around 7 pm now... You should sleep, we have an 8 pm curfew where no one can leave the inn without my permission.

*Francis: We apologize... We'll go to bed now.

*Jane: And remember, only two (2) people are only allowed in one room, not four (4).

*Albert: Sorry. We'll be headung out now.

----> Stephen picks up his laptop. Jane finally left and said "Okay then, Goodnight." Stephen and Albert head out Catherine and Francis' room to their room. Francis went to the bed, seems like he's already in his sleepwear. Catherine went to the changing room and changed her clothes. After she changed, she went back to her room and turned off the light and slept in her bed.
________________
-------- August 29, 1886- 9:36 am--

-----> Catherine wakes up, changed her clothes and went to the dining room to eat breakfast; she enters and saw Francis and Colby sitting with the other two (2) just waiting for Catherine to wake up.
---- Catherine saw an apple, took it, and bite it.

*Stephen: Hey! That apple was for me.

*Francis: Oh shut up for once, Stephen.

*Catherine: Well it's mine now [munching]

*Albert: Colby, what are you going to do in the sanctuary?

*Colby: It's a research for school, I need to research about a virtuoso musician.

*Albert: You could research Cath-

*Catherine: Not everything needs to be shared, brother.

*Stephen: Why?