Space Debris

Written by: Athena Guarda & Arjoe Talento

*William: What is this room?
*Louis: The computer room. It holds everything. Fun fact-
*William: I don't need your facts. Anyways-
*Louis: The lights turned red.

Indeed it did. The lights turned red and a computer labeled "COM-27/1", which acts as their radar, started beeping loudly that it can be heard across the whole space ship.

*William: WHY IS IT BEEPING?!
*Louis: There's something in space going on that is close to our spaceship.

Jennifer came running to them in the room shouting:
"Go in Emergency 1,2,4 or 5... NOT 6 or 3. Computer Room 2 says that there is a space debris that is 93% going to crash Luneph."

*William: WHY ARE YOU SO CALM? THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO BE CALM, RIGHT??!
*Louis: OH MY HEAVENS, JUST CALM DOWN FOR ONCE AND GO IN ONE OF THE EMERGENCY ROOMS

It was the first time they saw Louis get angry, so they did what they were told. But when William was en route to Emergency 2 and Jennifer to Emergency 1, they come across a problem; Who will click a certain button in the Computer Room 1 to dislocate all the emergency rooms to instantly go back down on their planet? Whilst running to the room, William started shouting through the ear piece.

Meanwhile at the PAARLSC's Mission Control Center:

All the computers showed the word "MALFUNCTION". All of the Flight Controllers and CapComs were panicking. Their computers were also beeping loud. Then- the power went out for 66 seconds, then it was back... The six emergency rooms have been dislocated. But where was Louis..? The space debris hit the remaining rooms in the space ship, hitting the computer room- Where Louis was in. All of the people in the MCC saw this happen. Then- with 1.3 seconds of instant travel back on their planet, one of the workers instantly barged in the room and said.

"Everyone! I saw our 2 fellow astronauts back in Astromynd!"

Albert and Stephen instantly followed the worker. It was a 56 second walk. They saw William and Jennifer. They instantly took them and asked them questions. When they finally knew what happen. Albert wrote a letter to his sister, Catherine.

Francis and Catherine, pretending to not know who's the Lady of the Waxing Red, they started to feel off. Meanwhile, Rosa, Francis, and Catherine where having a conversation until they were interrupted...

*Rosa: Yes, but then she-

*Servant 1: There was a letter in the mail, sent from Lord Albert James to Lady Rayne.

*Catherine: In this time? It's about to be midnight in seven minutes. That's odd...

When she read the first paragraph, she drops the letter and started looking down. Francis picked it up and read it "Sister, I have very bad news to tell you, Louis have died by loss of oxygen in his tank. I am currently taking care of the other astronauts who just came back from the moon. Don't come to the office."
And so on.

Catherine started tearing up and walks out the residence rapidly. Rosa began to be concerned and Francis instantly ran to follow Catherine. Rosa shouted "There is a Super Typhoon outside! Be careful!"

Outside was the waxing gibbous, it was raining so hard that it really affected Catherine's mood. A few blocks away from the Sanchez's Residences, she fell on her knees and started crying and shrieking. She is an easy believer,especially with her brother. Francis catched up and hugged Catherine tightly saying, "I'm sure he's alive, I'm sure of it. Maybe your brother was just joking about it?". Catherine violently pushed Francis away and shouted "I KNOW MY BROTHER, WHO WOULDN'T PLAY JOKES ON SUCH THINGS!"
*"I have an idea."

* "AND HOW WILL IT HELP ME?!" Catherine replied in a vex.

Francis and Catherine went to PAARLSC's Lunamyndz branch and barged in. When they saw the room "Mission Control Center 23", it was locked. Francis' got angry and kicked the door, resulting it to open. Albert was sitting in one of the chairs facing the computer. Catherine went to Albert and slapped him. Albert faced to Catherine and calmly replied with "What is it? "
Catherine grabbed his clothes and started punching him, Francis was just staring and doing nothing.

When Albert started bleeding, that's when he told the truth.
"THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO. HE DIED BY A CRASH, IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM, HERE'S PICTURES. "

Albert smacked the photo in her face seeing Louis' body... Dislocated...
Albert then made them go out. Then Catherine and Francis were walking down the road en route to their home and yet, Catherine is still crying. Then she slowly started to stop. And when she did, she asked- "How did you and Dasha broke up?"...

Francis went silent, then he eventually sighed and said:

[To be continued in Chapter 5]