1

Hand

over the farm system

Author: Panther

Copywriter:

Qin Yun graduated and returned to his hometown and bound the farm system.

At the first time he obtained the system, Qin Yun was very decisive: hand over the farm system.

......

3027 of the water blue calendar, the global food crisis.

Countries have activated emergency plans, but I don't know when corn, wheat, cantaloupe... Food on the market is becoming more and more abundant.

The mu yields 1,3027 catties of golden corn - Longxia planting.

Sweet sweet potatoes weighing ten pounds - cultivated by Longxia.

Crisp and delicious giant watermelon - produced by Longxia.

Longxia has single-handedly become the global No.3027 and is known as the global granary. The most mysterious member of Longxia Agricultural Research Institute, Qin Yun is known as the global miracle maker.

N years later, Qin Yun participated in the interview of "Global Agriculture" -

Qin Yun: Thank you, I am just an ordinary farm worker. _(:з"∠)_

<>, known as the Aqua Blue Miracle Year.

<>, the global miracle begins.

......

Copywriting is scrapped, temporary copywriting.

The full text is overhead, probably the protagonist who won the golden finger and developed Su Shuang Tianwen with the country.

Content Tags: Taneda Wen Shuangwen Upgrade Flow Infrastructure

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Qin Yun ┃ Supporting Role: Qin Hai ┃ Others: Water Blue Star

One sentence introduction: Protect the ecological environment and cherish food.

Intention: Protect the ecological environment and cherish food.

VIP strong promotion medallion

Qin Yun graduated and returned to his hometown, binding the farm system. At the first time he obtained the system, Qin Yun very decisively handed over the farm system. With the global acid rain crisis, the production of food crops on the market is decreasing. Qin Yun and everyone studied acid rain seeds suitable for the growth of acid soil, and finally made the food crops on the market more and more abundant, and the residents not only solved the food crisis, but also once again had fruits and vegetables, so that the living standard continued to improve, and felt warm and happy. This article starts from a global acid rain caused by industrial pollution, and tells the beautiful story of human beings working together in a series of ecological disasters such as the food crisis, vegetable crisis, and climate crisis. This article is rich in emotions and delicate writing, through a large number of life variety, can make readers feel the warmth of the world and the importance of environmental protection, as long as there is hope and courage to step forward, human beings will eventually overcome any difficulties.

Chapter I

"You say, your grandfather left you a farm system?"

"Yes."

"[Am I a good liar. JPG】"

......

In the year 3027 of the Water Blue Calendar, Gaojialing Village, Longxia, Qin Yun looked at his mobile phone and sighed: "Why don't you believe it..."