126

Chapter 126

"Why don't you follow back?"

At 10 o'clock on the evening of June 23, the cargo ship in the Arctic Circle asked Qingchuan a headache. This afternoon, Will called the delegation, he originally wanted Qin Yun to follow Will's government back, but Qin Yun refused. Because the multinational investigators gathered together at that time, it was inconvenient for him to say anything, and the two did not have time to communicate until now.

"Look at it." After Xiang Qingchuan finished speaking, Qin Yun directly opened the system interface.

Host name: Qin Yun.

Unlock the scene: [The beginning of a disaster].

......

"Discolored?" Xiang Qingchuan was stunned. Before, [the beginning of a disaster] was a blue icon, but now it is light yellow.

"Appeared in the afternoon."

Qin Yundao. He has been paying attention to the system interface during this time, and the system only has two tasks: [Remote Seed] [5000W Dual Machine Series]. Just when he thought the trip to the Arctic would be fruitless, this afternoon, [the beginning of a disaster] changed color.

He wasn't sure why the color change was the reason, and that's why he decided to stay in the Arctic.

"No hint?" Xiang Qingcheon asked.

Qin Yun shook his head: "No.

Xiang Qingchuan thought for a while and looked at Qin Yun firmly: "You must return to China tomorrow." "From the time he handed over the farm to now, Qin Yun has been with everyone for three years, and whether there is a system or not, Long Xia has the obligation to ensure the safety of contributing citizens.

"I'll talk about it tomorrow..." Xiang Qingchuan's eyes were too firm, and Qin Yun was very helpless.

At ten twenty, Qin Yun walked out of the cabin, and a middle-aged man was sorting out ropes on the deck.

"Qin." The man greeted after seeing Qin Yun.

"Mr. Ron." Qin Yun walked onto the deck. The man was a staff member of Will, and the two had met several times when they had worked together.

The two sides chatted a little, and Qin Yun looked at Ron curiously. At this time Ron was tidying up the climbing rope, next to the compass, non-slip shoes and other kits.

"This is?" Qin Yun asked curiously.

"There's a polar bear in distress in the south." Ron explained.

Polar bears are the world's largest terrestrial carnivores, and in 3020, the Aqua Blue Joint reported that there are 21,000 polar bears in the world. In 3029, the number of polar bears will plummet to 8,000, in addition to natural elimination, more of them are global warming, predation is difficult to die.

An hour earlier, a satellite system had monitored a live polar bear floating on the south side of the Khurla Mountains, and the ice around the bear was crumbling dangerously. Will's government decided to send the ship's crew to the rescue.

"Ron!" Ron had just finished speaking when a rescuer beckoned below.

Ron communicated briefly with the rescuers, and then looked at Qin Yun: "Go or not?" The

polar bear coordinates three kilometers from the cargo ship, and the rescue operation is very safe because it is accompanied by a professional team.

"Wait a minute." Qin Yun went directly back to the cabin.