50

Chapter 50

"Qing'an County, Zhejiang Province, wheat mu yield of 820 jin, the first to complete the 38-year autumn harvest task!"

"The Longxia research group investigates the terrain of Longbei and will start the Longfeng pilot in Longbei."

"Longxia Ministry of Agriculture: Longxia has abundant grain reserves, so there is no need to worry about food crises."

......

In the next three days, #Suzhe'an wheat harvest# appeared on the hot search. Wheat is the most basic livelihood issue, with a bumper harvest in Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anxi provinces, this is like a tranquilizer, and the sense of food crisis among netizens has dissipated by half.

"Have you arrived?"

On July 10th, on the Changlong Highway in Su Province, a middle-aged man asked tiredly.

The man's name is Zheng Xinlin, the manager of Want Want Mill, Wang Want Mill is located in Taoyuan County, Sichuan Province, mainly producing rice flour, flour, mung bean flour and other miscellaneous grain processing. Want Want has a total of 30 people from workshop workers to business employees. The factory is small in scale, but it has been operating for 12 years and belongs to a well-known enterprise in Taoyuan.

Zheng Xinlin originally planned to expand the factory this year, but he didn't expect the food crisis to break out, followed by the transit of Halma... Sichuan Province belongs to the central and southern region, because the government reminded in advance, the factory sealed the machinery and equipment in advance, and the equipment and machinery were not damaged. But the factory has been shutting down for two months for a simple reason: there is no more food.

Rice flour and flour require a large amount of raw grain, and the government can ensure the basic food supply, but enterprises are business in nature, and it is difficult for individual enterprises to buy food. During this time, he inquired about it, and some of the other grain enterprises survived on grain storage, and some temporarily went bankrupt.

Want Want was on the verge of bankruptcy, and he didn't want to give up if it wasn't a last resort.

Zheng Xinlin was worried for two months, when #Suzhe'an wheat harvest# appeared on the hot search. With the acumen of a businessman, he called the grain stations in the three places directly.

Due to the lack of food in the whole country, the telephones in the three places are in a busy state. He fought for three days and finally contacted the Changlong Food Station. After inquiring about the situation of Wangwang, Changlong Grain Station made it very clear: grain can be sold. In this way, he drove overnight from Sichuan Province.

After Zheng Xinlin asked, the assistant in the front row said: "Just cross the viaduct in front." "They have been running on the highway for seven hours and are expected to arrive in Changlong County at 3 p.m.

Zheng Xinlin looked at the time and closed his eyes to recuperate. At three o'clock in the afternoon, the car arrived at the Changlong County Grain Station.

"My God..."

"There are too many people."

At the moment of seeing the scene of the grain station, Zheng Xinlin and the little assistant were a little stunned.

Located on the outskirts of Changlong County, the Changlong Grain Station mainly buys grain from farmers and sells it to buyers. Now they stood in front of a large clearing of five thousand square meters, with golden wheat in the middle and a row of newly built colored steel houses next to it.