39

CHAPTER XXXIX

"Desperate hope, sprinkle hope... What does that mean? Liu Wensheng asked after reading it.

"I don't know." Qin Yun shook his head.

Since there was no system reminder, he had just noticed the change in the properties of the hope tree.

Several people studied for a while, and Liu Wensheng sent the monitoring data to the research department.

A day later, the research department's data analysis concluded that [desperate hope] should be the hope of residents in adversity, equivalent to the water in the growth of trees.

"It's quite mysterious." Liu Wensheng was a little surprised.

He has always believed that scientific data, even if it is bound to systems, is studied scientifically. Now 'desperate hope for nourishment'... It's a bit mysterious.

After discussing it, the two guessed that [Desperate Hope] should be the energy substance of other planes.

For example, the basic substance of Aquamarine is oxygen, and in the plane of [Sprouting Hope Tree], [Desperate Hope] is also a substance.

"No matter what hope is, it's always good to have hope, and it's time to keep raising trees." After the two finished their analysis, Liu Wensheng teased.

"Indeed."

Qin Yun smiled.

Over the next two days, Long Xia focused on faith advocacy and flood preparedness.

Based on the lessons learned from the aftermath of the disaster, residents in central and southern China are very cooperative with flood preparedness.

In the preparation of this storm, April 10th, the system was updated.

Host name: Qin Yun.

Current tasks: [Useful grain bank].

Mission Reward: [Mad Sweet Potato Factory].

System Credit: 15000W.

......

After nearly two months of accumulation, now the system points are 15000W, the two took a look and set their eyes on the task reward.

[Mad Sweet Potato Factory]: This sweet potato factory... It seems a little different.

[Sweet Potato Factory] is a palm-sized card with extravagant gold on the edge and a giant sweet potato painted in the middle.

Qin Yun opened the farm sand table.

[Sweet potato factory] can be dragged like a small icon, and Qin Yun dragged it directly next to [flour mill], which was also planned by Long Xia before.

The earth trembled, and three seconds later, there was a 200-acre sweet potato building next to [the flour mill].

Qin Yun and Liu Wensheng walked in.

Inside the sweet potato factory is a huge production workshop, and at this time, there are a hundred sweet potato AIs shuttling through the workshop. The AI sweet potato shape, about 50 centimeters tall, looks very intelligent technology.

Qin Yun looked at the sweet potato AI and remembered the animated movie "Pineapple Family" a few years ago.

"Pineapple Family" tells the story of a human baby who drops a sci-fi factory and adventures with a pineapple robot. Although the sweet potato in front of you is not a pineapple, it has similarities.

Qin Yun and Liu Wensheng went deep into the factory.

Sweet potatoes are one of the most basic food crops in Longxia. Due to the large yield, it can be made into sweet potato noodles, vermicelli, dried sweet potatoes and other foods, which is one of the favorite foods of Longxia residents.